leapdog

Chest Mount Reserve

Does any know where I can get a mills container with a 24 foot T-10 with the pilot chute? It doesn't need to be air worthy, just complete so I can practice packing.

If any one must know, soon I will have a second rigger rating.

Gunnery Sergeant of Marines
"I would like it if I were challenged mentally at my job and not feel like I'm mentally challenged." - Co-worker

If any one must know, soon I will have a second rigger rating.

I bought a complete Chest mount reserve system for $100 at a military Surplus place in Ogden, UT.

If you are going for a second rating, why not go for Seat? I use my seat rating all the time for aerobatic pilots....
=========Shaun ==========

Thanks.
The seat type is in the works too. Right now I have the ability and the shop to work to get the chest.

What is the name of the place in UT?

"I would like it if I were challenged mentally at my job and not feel like I'm mentally challenged." - Co-worker

"Smith and Edwards" is a HUGE Military Surplus lot in North Ogden UT, you can go to their website HERE.

Last I was there, they has huge racks full of chest mounted containers and reserves. I got a container for $40, a rare canopy with the lines for $50, and I ended up buying a 2-pin handle from a rigger for $10-something. It all fit together really well.
=========Shaun ==========

No! Don't get your seat rating. Save the business for me!;)

And you didn't look very hard.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Airborne-T10-T-10-Reserve-Chest-Parachute-Dated-1967_W0QQitemZ270209099547QQihZ017QQcategoryZ36065QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

BTW if you want to make it easy when your doing the 20 under supervision, take the PC out. They can be packed without a PC and they're much easier to close.

I think this is cheating:P but that's what Dave DeWolf does to make it easy on his candidates.

I'm old for my age.
Terry Urban
D-8631
FAA DPRE

No! Don't get your seat rating. Save the business for me!;)

And you didn't look very hard.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Airborne-T10-T-10-Reserve-Chest-Parachute-Dated-1967_W0QQitemZ270209099547QQihZ017QQcategoryZ36065QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Terry, you know it's only cheating IF you get caught!
BTW if you want to make it easy when your doing the 20 under supervision, take the PC out. They can be packed without a PC and they're much easier to close.

I think this is cheating:P but that's what Dave DeWolf does to make it easy on his candidates.

Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

Thanks everyone for yor help. I got a rig. As far as cheating or not, the PC aren't hard. It is just folding them correctly that is a pain once they fold up, you just slide it in the close the last flap. I don't find it that difficult.