Firephoto

Yeah divorce number 2

Well, it looks like I will have divorce number two. Yeah, I cant really believe this is happening again. Finances are a bitch and is the leading cause of divorce well it is true. Why did I bother to get married again what a waste of freaking time. Things were fine until we got married now they suck. I left everything I know for this woman moved half way across the country to be with her. I get nothing for that God Damn it. Sorry just needed to bitch to people I dont know thanks

I guess you won't be doing it again then?

I feel for you. Just keep your chin up as much as possible and party like you've never partied before. Go away with the guys, just do anything to remind you how great single life really is before doing something silly like "falling in love" all over again with mistake number 3.;)

Just keep in mind that you can trade her in on a HOT 20 year old.

(joking) How'd you know that's what I had in mind?

Actually I'll be waiting a while before hooking up with another lady. Takes time to get your head back together. In the meantime, I'll be able to focus more on my son and jumping!

Easy Does It