PLFXpert

The Mystery Bruise

I'm not talking about the little slight discolorations you get here and there.

I'm talking about a half-dollar-sized black, blue & purple spot on the side of my leg that looks as if I was slammed down roughly on a pole.

And yet, I have no idea what happened....:S You'd think one would remember a pole-slamming:P

Edited to add:
I DO remember how I got the paper-cut in the crevace of my fingers though:o "Holy OWWW!" comes to mind:P

Edited, again, to add: Thank you for the pm concern (you know who you are, but I wouldn't want others to know you are secretly very sweet:D). I felt compelled to add, I do not bruise frequently. Just thought it was a funny story to share
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

> I'm talking about a half-dollar-sized black, blue & purple spot on the side of my leg that looks as if I was slammed down roughly on a pole. And yet, I have no idea what happened.... You'd think one would remember a pole-slamming
It's quite common among girls, more specifically it happens to girls who have got quite weak "small-veins-under-skin" (sorry, I do not know the exact English term): when they hit against a hard rounded surface (knob of a door, edge of a table, similar stuff...) even if not so hard to remember/notice it, the "small-veins-under-skin" break and there you are with the blue spots.
Another part of body where it is easy that girls get "blue spots" is the inner part of upper arm (very delicate flesh/skin up there).
Just my 0.02€
Stay safe out there
Blue Skies and Soft Walls
BASE #689 - base_689AT_NO_123_SPAMyahoo.com

How weird, I had exactly the same thing happen to me last week. A bruise the size of a small T plate on the top of my leg and arse. How on earth it got there, I do not know. I would like to say it was caused by athletic nasty sex but that would be a lie, besides my knees and elbows are fine.

I nearly had to call in work and say I needed the day off as I had a sore bum and would'nt be able to sit on it all day long, but I don't think that would have washed as they are Nazi scum.

I tried but unfortunately teh only pic I have had to be yanked out of a newsletter and it came out pretty tiny and blurry.

I missed the party myself, so I don't have any of my own pics, but suffice to to say she looked hot! Of course, I'd put Karen in the "Hottest female jumper at my DZ" thread any day of the week, but then she'd get all :$:$:$.

I'm talking about a half-dollar-sized black, blue & purple spot on the side of my leg that looks as if I was slammed down roughly on a pole.

If the bruise is on the inside of your leg, I have a possible explanation. (and NOT a dirty one.) Have you been on the camera step recently? I usually end up with a HUGE bruise on the inside of my leg from bracing it on the door of the plan when I'm flying camera for several jumps in a day.

:)
Brie
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie