gofast_ER

am i all alone???

I do drink socially about once a mo.. When I go out I feel like a chick because I never have to pay for anything. I get drunk once every year or two and I guess I am very fun, so everyone trys to get me drunk. When I go out, I have to stop people from buying me more and more. They just want to see me out of control and stupid, not that thats to far from normal. Being alcohol free is great and when you do have one you feel it big time. Plus no hangover. I started in the sport when alcohol was big, Drugs were still a big thing but on the way out at my DZ. Today the frig is always full of beer and the parties are much more controlled. The sport its self has matured. It's nice to see.
HPDBs, I hate those guys.
AFB, charter member.

> So is their anyone eles out there that dosent drink alcohol? ...just dont like alcohol...
Yes. Me too. I am completely teetotal. I simply do not like the taste of alcohol, in any form it can be :)
Stay safe out there
Blue Skies and Soft Walls
BASE #689 - base_689AT_NO_123_SPAMyahoo.com

btw: I'm planning to bring a case of gatorade or something for our DZ's Safety day as payement for getting my C-license.

You should bring out supplies to make rootbeer floats instead. That's much better than gatorade. Maybe better than beer.

-Karen

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham

I went out 3pm yesterday and got battered on lager.

The night was great, had chinese after the pub, made love to my GF, and even made it to work on time today.

Use of alcohol is like most things, a personal choice.

Tell that to my head today though - wishes it weren't attached to my body. :S

IMHO no one should feel bad because they do drink, and likewise, don't feel bad if you choose not to.

The world sure would be a boring place if we were all of the same opinion!

Out of 10,000 feet of fall, always remember that the last half inch hurts the most — Captain Charles W. Purcell, 1932

btw: I'm planning to bring a case of gatorade or something for our DZ's Safety day as payement for getting my C-license.

You should bring out supplies to make rootbeer floats instead. That's much better than gatorade. Maybe better than beer.

-Karen

mmmmmm.... root beer floats....mmmmm....
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

It depends...what do you have?!;)

The word "drug" in my definition is anything that we use to alter reality, or desire to such a degree that we think about it constantly when we don't have it. Some people are voracious readers, can't live without a book, some sex, some the colorful variety that you can find in a little bottle. Most everyone has something....

Adrenaline is my drug of choice, and probably the most addictive that I've ever come across.

The absolute worse drug I've ever seen, and I grew up in the era, is alcohol. I've seen it destroy more people than I care to think about.