gofast_ER

am i all alone???

So is their anyone eles out there that dosent drink alcohol? No, i dont even drink beer believe it or not! A guy at my new home dz (?) looked perplexed after turning down a free beer at the end of the day. It isnt the taste or even a health issue....just dont like alcohol.
I may not agree with what you have to say but i'll defend to the death your right to say it.

So is their anyone eles out there that dosent drink alcohol? No, i dont even drink beer believe it or not! A guy at my new home dz (?) looked perplexed after turning down a free beer at the end of the day. It isnt the taste or even a health issue....just dont like alcohol.

I don't drink. Not even a little bit.'

Hard to believe, but there are actually quite a few jumpers who don't drink.

Walt

I drink very rarely... I will occasionally have a glass of wine with dinner, etc... but do not enjoy the taste of beer and as such I don't drink it.

So I'm gonna go with no you aren't alone.

btw: I'm planning to bring a case of gatorade or something for our DZ's Safety day as payement for getting my C-license. :P
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

I won't say I don't drink because I do, but I have my self imposed limits and strictly adhere to them. I do know there are some who don't drink, one of my instructors doesn't...
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

I knew that...but I offered anyway...just to be courteous!:)

Did ya notice how fast those others guys swooped on my beer?!;)

PULL!!!
Thud....:P

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I knew that...but I offered anyway...just to be courteous!:)

Did ya notice how fast those others guys swooped on my beer?!;)

PULL!!!
Thud....:P

Shit yeah I noticed how they swooped in!!! Man, you would have thought it was holy water straight from the Pope!!!

Walt

i been drinking like a fish lately.

had a lamp shade on my head friday night....
Scars remind us that the past is real

I drank the first time I did my tandem, and I drank after my AFF L-1. Mostly just an issue with nerves, and being so amped up that I felt sick to my stomach and had the shakes. I assume after a few more jumps, this will become less of an issue.

Normally, I almost never drink. When I do, a double shot of Gin does the trick. ;)

I used to drink like a moron when i was younger, woke up in a police cell twice, bush once, back garden once and some welsh birds room.

Now i actually manage to get home, still not sure how but hey, one step at a time :D

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

used to drink like a moron when i was younger, woke up in a police cell twice, bush once, back garden once and some welsh birds room.

I guess when you walk down the aisle still sedated from the "night before" shannigans is when you have to say STOP! I came round at the high alter MARRIED! Holy shit, I missed the whole lot. Apparently I did it. Reception was banging and I had a great time as I was just topping up on the night before, but my new husband would'nt talk to me all night, maybe not such a bad thing looking back on it.:D

Drink can have it's purposes.

I've been a beer drinker pretty much my entire adult life - I'm one of those blue-collar guys who likes a beer after work every day, and maybe a few more on the weekend.

I have all the respect in the world for folks who choose to abstain.

It's all good, my man!

What I don't like is the folks who preach and tell me I'm going to die and go to hell for drinking.

Easy Does It

Cool!! So the reserve goes in the deployment bag and gets placed in the bottom tray of the container, sorry my only trouble is I'm having a hard time attaching the hackey to the little thing that pulls out the bigger parachute HMMMMMMM let me check the book.Man there sure is alot of room for those Safire in that reserve tray,hey where do these rubber band go? Fuck it(throws bands behind dumpster)This resrve is just way oo big (exchanges it for an old 150 Stilleto,couple of holes the size of quaters in the center and 6 other cell) Couple of pull-up cord and wa-la. HEY BIGUN YOUR READTY TO GO!!!:S
--------------------------------------------------
Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional!!

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

I don't understand your kind:P

I stick to red wine.....DAILY;) Beer once in a while (if going to be drinking all night), and hard liquor only on rare occassion. I do enjoy my Sunday bottomless Bloody Marys & Mimosas though that come w/ brunch. But I don't count those:P
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

We all went back to my place Saturday night after attending the new building dedication and I watched my cousin blow chunks after guzzling half a bottle of tequila to get the worm. It almost turned me into a non-drinker.

Hey, you guys that don't drink. What kind of drugs do you do?