juggalo

fake posters

That way, you can point out that you have more jumps than they do and discount them out of hand.

Well...probably not everyone, just you.

Of course, that was a masterful job of character assassination. We've met and had lengthy talks somewhere ? Or just proposing my behavior so that I can defend it ?

Besides, your occupation states you are "Master of the Universe"

The duties are largely ceremonial, but it keeps me occupied. :)

you won't give a last name and you round up your jump numbers to 1700...

Actually, down, it's over 1800. I need to catch up.

I don't feel the need to post my 3 new jumps every weekend. I can't even say that I've logged them all. Laziness is the only explanation.

guess you are the same as anyone else who doesn't want their personal information revealed to all.

Ummm... nope, but the assumptions and guesses are great. Please continue, one of them will eventually be correct. :)

Calm down there, 'happy'. Read my reply to NWFlyer. I'm not trying to get your panties in a bunch (although from the sounds of it, that wouldn't be too hard).

From meeting Bill, I can also say for certain that I would be much more likely to bunch his panties than you. It's a gender preference thing, you know.

Edit to add: Damn, and I think I got this demoted to Bonfire. :S:ph34r:

Calm down there, 'happy'. Read my reply to NWFlyer. I'm not trying to get your panties in a bunch (although from the sounds of it, that wouldn't be too hard).

If you say so. :)
You've never spent any time on the old wreck-dot. Those guys are legendary. They could make the Pope swear. :D

Actually, I've read a few of your posts before. I didn't respond because there was nothing to respond to.
A lot of antagonistic responses to experienced jumpers.

It's kind of a weird "respect" thing between you and people with time in sport. You appear to think that people are disrespecting you before you actually type anything or they ever respond.

I'm sure it has a source. However, these people are not your enemy. They don't actually care what your profile contains. You start off with a clean slate and build on it. Post something valuable for discussion and see how it goes.

Oh, and I've been needing a good troll example.
:D

(edited for grammar)

For all of you that post with some bogus license or other BS name or experience !!!@#@# off
I post under juggalo and my profile is accurate!!
If you can't then don't post cause you don't count!
brew

:D:D

If you say so. :P If you wish to know who I am, then PM me, I'll be happy to provide that info and my background. It doesn't matter to me if you feel my background and experience is invalid. I can provide refferences to prove it's invalid:P
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

If you say so. :P If you wish to know who I am, then PM me, I'll be happy to provide that info and my background. It doesn't matter to me if you feel my background and experience is invalid. I can provide refferences to prove it's invalid:P

Yep, you're *definitely* a fake. I've seen it with my own eyes. ;):P

For all of you that post with some bogus license or other BS name or experience !!!@#@# off
brew

how strange!

I know there are few guys around with more jumps than you that claim to be students...

It is a true statement since they are always learning " a student of skydiving "

brew

...and you're worried about skydiving experience in 'The Bonfire' because...? My home DZ is none of your business, neither is my real name. I chose to put my real license # in there in case somebody REALLY wanted to find out my skydiving credentials, if you can call them that. The next time I start handing out wingloading advice you can call me on it. Other than that, you can kiss mine. Have a nice day.
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

The thread was in gerneral skydiving discussion- not bonfire. Im not quite sure why it got moved here- seeing as it was a fairly valid discussion around skydiving

Ok then. The last part of my post applies:

'Have a nice day.'

Edit to add: Holy sh*t, don't I feel silly...I guess I DO have my home DZ on my profile. :D I know I deleted it for quite some time. Must have added it back in a moment of unfounded trust of people on the internet. :S:P
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

This evening, I'm at my bosses house working on a computer. Earlier, I went downstairs because of the overwhelming smell of fresh baked chocolate chip cookies.

As I was enjoying the second cookie I thought to myself, "Self, juggalo would enjoy a cookie. He certainly deserves a cookie"

I was going to have 3. I'd already had 2 cookies and juggalo had 0 cookies so I felt a bit selfish and undeserving of the 3rd cookie.

The computer is broken, the cookies are gone... (only 2 were eaten by me mind you, and really, 3 did seem like the best number of cookies to eat)... and it's time to gather up my freshly dried t-shirts and new Gym shorts and skurry on home.

Good night.

You do your laundry at the boss's house?:o

Sometimes.

juggie needs spam. :|
I would send him some in a can but I don't have a street address.[:/].

You know what else is from a can?

Peaches.

Peaches come from a can
They were put there by a man

Tim, was there anything *special* about those cookies?

Yes!!!
Well ... actually
No, not really. In fact if you note, they are fresh baked, not homemade, but tastey nonetheless. Sometimes it's best to post what comes to mind first, and right now, is one of those times.

This evening, I'm at my bosses house working on a computer. Earlier, I went downstairs because of the overwhelming smell of fresh baked chocolate chip cookies.

As I was enjoying the second cookie I thought to myself, "Self, juggalo would enjoy a cookie. He certainly deserves a cookie"

I was going to have 3. I'd already had 2 cookies and juggalo had 0 cookies so I felt a bit selfish and undeserving of the 3rd cookie.

The computer is broken, the cookies are gone... (only 2 were eaten by me mind you, and really, 3 did seem like the best number of cookies to eat)... and it's time to gather up my freshly dried t-shirts and new Gym shorts and skurry on home.

Good night.

More information then even juggalo needs.:P:)
Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals