AlexCrowley

If you could have entrance music.

Ricky used it? When did Flair steal it?

My mix-up. Flair used the theme for 2001; Ricky Steamboat used "Sirius" by the Alan Parsons Project, also a great choice.

I'd agree except I can never burn away the memory of Hulk Hogan with his drawn on groucho beard air guitaring with the WCW belt every time he did his entrance.

Hulk Hogan used this song as his entrance theme at one time? Scrap that idea then...I stopped watching wrestling in the late 80's, so the only theme I remember Hulk Hogan using was that pathetic "Real American" song.

I wouldn't mind seeing a thread on favorite old-school professional wrestlers, that would be some fun reading.

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

This reminds me of a funny story.

The Chairman and CEO of our company came to our citywide x-mas party. This man is very well known and is a devote mormon. Doesn't drink, cuss, anything.

They introduced him at our x-mas party and the DJ chose the song Sexual Healing for him to walk out too. :D

Needless to say he told the powers that be he WAS NOT very happy with this and not to let it happen again.

We never hired the DJ again.

Why? It sounds as thought getting laid is EXACTLY what that dude freaking needed! :D

-
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

Mine would be
"Let's get Retarded" Black Eyed Peas
or
"Where's your Head at" Fat Boy slim
:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Oooh, you reminded me. I don't know jack about Fat Boy Slim, but I would also like to use "Weapon of Choice."

Why? I like weapons,
and I love the video that has Christopher Walken dancing in it! Un-freakin'-real!!

-
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

Hmm.... Let's see... I know! The Streak by Ray Stevens.

No explanation necessary.B|

Beautiful Landings!

Streaker

Funny thing, when I bought my most current phone, and Dave would call me, it rang with "Very Superstitious"
Somehow I lost that ring tone, wish I could get it back! It was SO appropriate!
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]