AlexCrowley

If you could have entrance music.

I have dreamt of having an entrance song all my life. It changes alot, but I like 'Living Dead Girl' by Rob Zombie, just because I was 'dead' once but I'm still here. ;)

I also like TheGreekOne's:

Closer by NIN

-Just because I am queen bitch and everyone should know it when I walk in...:ph34r: I was just discussing in a PM about one of my 'bitchier' nicknames...:o

Edit to add...I think it's time for an avatar change. B|
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Lime in Da Coconut by Harry Nilsson.

That song makes me laugh. It would be a funny theme song. I can imagine walking into a room and singing along with it and everyone is like, "What the fuck?"

And I'm like, "I dunno.. I like Thai food?"

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham

i already have entrance music. when i walk in to work, my cow-orkers start singing/humming the calliope circus music. [unsure]. not as cool as i'd like, but what can ya do?

*Homer voice* Ah, the ballet! *Homer voice*

edited to add: My music? Phat Planet by Leftfield.

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

I would choose Iron Man by Black Sabbath just as the Road Warriors did back in the days of NWA wrestling. That one really made the crowd go apesh.t

Alternatively, I thought the theme to 2001: A Space Oddysey that Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat used was a great choice too.

Other choices would be "In the Meantime" by Helmet, very hard-hitting tune that gets ya psyched up.

Oh one more -- Voodoo Child (Slight Return) by Jimi. that one, like the others has a way of building up in the beginning and kicking in like no other song can -- perfect for a grand entrance.

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

Alternatively, I thought the theme to 2001: A Space Oddysey that Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat used was a great choice too.

Ricky used it? When did Flair steal it?

Oh one more -- Voodoo Child (Slight Return) by Jimi. that one, like the others has a way of building up in the beginning and kicking in like no other song can -- perfect for a grand entrance.

I'd agree except I can never burn away the memory of Hulk Hogan with his drawn on groucho beard air guitaring with the WCW belt every time he did his entrance.

TV's got them images, TV's got them all, nothing's shocking.