sid

my new tattoo

I'm sorry - I keep seeing all these skyhook threads, and I thought I'd mix'em with tattoo and Dublin threads. Had to throw in a troll for good measure.... hey, you going to the Rainbow Boogie, I hear they're showing Brokeback mountain on the flight..... (Ignore me, it's one of those days.....)
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

They say that they are gonna have all queer formations... if someone refers to themselves as queer this and queer that , calling the event gay should be fine...

I know... I was agreeing with Chris. not taking offense. Remember, I've already been nominated as the Official Fag Hag (TM) of the Rainbow Boogie. :D:D

Just thought it was a clever joke. I am well aware that it IS a gay boogie.

And I was agreeing that it was a clever joke. I am SO not getting worked up about this, in case anyone thinks I am.

I think Fag Hags are allowed to call themselves Fag Hags. Of course, I'm also the person who posted this thread in SC. So I'm used to pushing the envelope of what might or might not be politically correct terminology. ;)

nigga pleazeee:|

LMFAO!!! I don't know why, but I found that very, very funny, Lisamarie! :D

It's because you are horrible, evil person. :o

We should never make fun of something as ridiculous as racism or political correctness. :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Do you think I should have a tattoo artist at Dublin?

Nah! Get Chris drunk enough and give him a pack of Sharpie's - that should cover it!
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

I'd go if it were near me, not because I socfred 66% on the gayometer, but because I have some gay friends and those bastards KNOW how to throw a party, also lots of chicks like hanging around with gay guys, so the competiion is drastically reduced:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I remember meeting a pal of mine for dinner and a person I know (not a friend) said, you had dinner with him!? He's gay you know.
I said yeah, he's gay, I'm married-that means that neither of us is getting any p***y, but I'm the only one mad about it
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

I remember meeting a pal of mine for dinner and a person I know (not a friend) said, you had dinner with him!? He's gay you know.
I said yeah, he's gay, I'm married-that means that neither of us is getting any p***y, but I'm the only one mad about it

See now that's funny:D:D:D:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?