fireflytx

Need advice - Neighbor has a constant barking dog the poops all over my front lawn

First talk to the neighbor and let them know what's going on. Give them a chance to fix the problem.

Call animal control and complain. Most of the time if they get a few complaints they will go out and pay a visit and then start writing them tickets.

You can make your lawn unappealing by sprinkling "Repel" on it. It's a citrus based granule that is offensive to dogs... he'll go poop somewhere else. You can buy it at any major pet supply store.

In my experience, citronella bark collars rarely work for the long term. There is an anti-bark device you can buy and set up on your own property to discourage barking if all else fails.

Firefly,take a short drive to Cabela's and get a motion activated water sprinkler. Supposed to keep deer away,if the dog is a lab then this would fail miserably.For the barking try a high pitched whistle, which if the dog had any intelligence would associate barking with ear pain.If all else fails borrow Brain's compound bow and silently off the critter. Blue skies, Dave

My cousin had a neighbor whose dog shit in his front yard constantly. He thought about it for a while and came up with this solution. He saved the bacon grease from a couple of days breakfast, then when he had a good amount he heated it up a little and poured it on top of the "gifts" the dogs had left. He did this about 10 minutes before the neighbor let the dog out. The dog cleaned up his own mess!

My cousin had a neighbor whose dog shit in his front yard constantly. He thought about it for a while and came up with this solution. He saved the bacon grease from a couple of days breakfast, then when he had a good amount he heated it up a little and poured it on top of the "gifts" the dogs had left. He did this about 10 minutes before the neighbor let the dog out. The dog cleaned up his own mess!

best idea yet!!:D:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.