Girlfalldown

You know what really sucks?

Uh-huh.

And then he hypnotized you again and you thought you were waking up, and it was all just a dream

Check yr neck NOW!

[/me rummages for the garlic]

[edit: speling]
--
"I'll tell you how all skydivers are judged, . They are judged by the laws of physics." - kkeenan

"You jump out, pull the string and either live or die. What's there to be good at?

I'm not sure of anything. I'm many thousands of miles away from where you are (and farnkly, it sounds like that's the safest place to be), but it's dark.

I'm frightened.
--
"I'll tell you how all skydivers are judged, . They are judged by the laws of physics." - kkeenan

"You jump out, pull the string and either live or die. What's there to be good at?

As for the love, I'm not feeling it either.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

try alt.cuddle

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No thanks. I'd rather just post here with my friends. Why don't you go there?

because i am feeling the love. you've got to understand, i wasn't telling you to go away, i was just trying to help you out. i was just trying to help you "feel the love". i've never called anyone on this website a name(like "jackass") either publicly or privately. that is because i truly care, and i accept you for who you are, even if you do fantasize about drinking human blood, and condemming the souls of your victims to eternally walk the earth in a purgatory haze that would even make hell look appealling. i can't help it, it's who i am. i'm a giver.

pulling is cool. keep it in the skin

I didn't call you a jackass. I said you were acting like one towards me. That was in a private PM after you kept PMing me. I didn't call you a jackass or attack you on this public forum.

Why don't you stop trying to aggravate me and go bug someone else that actually did something to you? Leave me alone. It's obvious that you don't like me and that's fine but there's no reason to continue trying to throw your little jabs in.

I didn't call you a jackass. I said you were acting like one towards me.

i had merely said that i didn't have any harsh words toward anyone, please stop trying to make this about you.

It's obvious that you don't like me and that's fine but there's no reason to continue trying to throw your little jabs in.

i actually neither like nor dislike you, i am just posting in a public forum just like you are. i may not agree with everything that everyone has to say, but i am certainly not going to take it personally.

pulling is cool. keep it in the skin

i accept you for who you are, even if you do fantasize about drinking human blood, and condemming the souls of your victims to eternally walk the earth in a purgatory haze that would even make hell look appealling.

It's actually quite enjoyable. You should give it a try sometime.

Of course, you'd need some help from one of "us" first.

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

You bite him. I don't want to. He seems like he'd taste bitter.

Yeah the bile sometimes makes it's way into the bloodstream and makes things taste sorta yukky. Good thing I'm not a picky feeder...

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

You're running around some huge compound and you see that the vampires are coming to get you and you see one coming right at you so you go running towards it thinking "Yippee! I'm finally going to become a vampire!" and when he grabs you you suddenly wake up and realize it was all a dream.

I hate that.

>:(

I know this Dr. that might be able to help you with that!!![:/]
Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!

We'd have crops of humans that we'd let free range in big cages for us.

...free range in big cages... Now that was funny. (Or maybe it's the two Manhattans I just sucked down...)

:DThey'd be really really big cages! :$

(Yeah, I'm a dumbass)

So check out the dream I had last night.

I was on this huge piece of land with a big house and for some reason people kept giving me these animals in groups of 4s. There were 4 dacschund puppies, 4 rot puppies, 4 kittens, 1 English bulldog, 4 samoyed puppies and a shitload of bunnies. I was supposed to take care of them all but I couldn't seen to get my shit together enough to feed them all. I kept trying to open cans of food and put it in bowls but I was working in slow motion. I was extremely happy but really freaking out because I couldn't figure out where half of them were and why the bunnies were all sitting on chairs in the backyard and staring at me. I had to hurry because my helicopter was landing and I had to tie it down (whatever) and get in with the pilot and my BASE rig but I couldnt' find my rig either. Then everyone needed to be walked and I freaked out and jumped in the helicopter and flew away.

I like having my own helicopter.

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)