Girlfalldown

You know what really sucks?

I guess if you feel you need to make someone else feel bad for trying to be amusing then that's your choice.

so, you were trying to be amusing by giving your thread the title "you know what really sucks"?

oh wait, I GET IT!! IT'S IRONY!!

let me know when my original punchline has orbited the earth and caught you on the second try(hint: stand on a ladder).

pulling is cool. keep it in the skin

I still don't get your original punch line. What was the joke?

If it's that you had to put a child out that was on fire then that's not funny, that's really sad. If that's something you had to do then that really sucks and I'm sorry. If you're just trying to point out that there's worse things than my silly little dream, well no shit.

There's no need to be rude to me. I've never been rude to you. I have noticed that you to stir shit just to get a rise out of people but I guess that's just how you roll.

Anyway, I'm done with it. You've successfully killed this completely retarded thread.

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

Holy wet blanket, Batman!

You know what else sucks? This one time, I had a dream, and Brad Pitt was there, all smokin' hot. But when he walked towards me, he got uglier! His hair got all patchy, his skin was flaking off, his teeth were all jacked up...

I was like, "NOOOOOOOO!!!!"

:|

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

...It does suck when old men prey on beautiful, young & funny women[:/]

Oh NOW I get it...no wonder I've not been having much success...

Bite me!

Darnknit: Vampires...bite me....get it?
:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

are you kiddin'? I LOVE THIS STUFF!! i mean, i'm not as popular as i am in alt.cuddle, but deep down were all electronic soulmates aren't we?

Yeah, I'm not feeling the love. But maybe that's just because of my cold, cold heart.

Maybe you need a new hobby. Have you thought about skydiving?

well, thats not as bad as having a dream with some hot women and your about to shoot your load and you wake up..pisses me off. So naturally, you have to wake up and finish what you started:)
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

are you kiddin'? I LOVE THIS STUFF!! i mean, i'm not as popular as i am in alt.cuddle, but deep down were all electronic soulmates aren't we?

Yeah, I'm not feeling the love. But maybe that's just because of my cold, cold heart.

Maybe you need a new hobby. Have you thought about skydiving?

Yeah you are on of them cold hearted biatches aren't you? :D

I knew it. That whole kind hearted party girl thing was a front! I feel so used.

As for the love, I'm not feeling it either.

--------------

well, thats not as bad as having a dream with some hot women and your about to shoot your load and you wake up..pisses me off. So naturally, you have to wake up and finish what you started:)

:D Have you ever had the dreams where it seems like you're on the verge of getting naked with someone for HOURS and HOURS but then finally when it all comes together the damned alarm goes off?

Those really suck too.

Flying dreams don't suck though. Those are my favorite.

--------------

Flying dreams don't suck though. Those are my favorite.

I used to have those all the time. I never really flew very high, but I could leap really well, and sort of fly down staircases. It's hard to describe. It was kind of like I was hovering, really.

No way. It's no fun if you want it.

Which is your problem, right there. If you would at least pretend to be reluctant, maybe they wouldn't keep bailing on your dream.
--
"I'll tell you how all skydivers are judged, . They are judged by the laws of physics." - kkeenan

"You jump out, pull the string and either live or die. What's there to be good at?