ACMESkydiver

What's your FAVORITE brand of CHOCOLATE?!

Cadbury's Dairy Milk.
It's like... an orgasm in bar form.

Now that's what I prefer too...

and for MikkiZrh... Swiss Army Chocolate is not chocolate. It's just a replacement for Imodium.:|
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

and for MikkiZrh... Swiss Army Chocolate is not chocolate. It's just a replacement for Imodium.:|

So true, I ate almost nothing but army cookies and army chocolate during my survival week in the Swiss army.
I could not shit for a week until the last day. It’s been 14 years ago and I still have not beaten that record (in means of weight and length) until today.
I still remember sitting in the woods and thinking that this feeling must come very close to what a women feels giving birth to a child… :)
Michi (#1068)
hsbc/gba/sba
www.swissbaseassociation.ch
www.michibase.ch

That's the main reason for long marches... It helps for the intestinal transit.:|

Also the reason there are so many pockets in all your bags and suits... So you can hide enough decent food for "survival week".
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Dove dark chocolates (I eat those every day)
Lindt truffles
Lindt 70% cocoa (in the white wrapper)
Ritter Sport (I love the coconut one!)
Cadbury dark chocolate
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

A couple of times I got a 5 pound block of Belgian chocolate. It lasted a while, and damn, those Belgians know how to make chocolate (and Belgian beers, WOW).

Indeed indeed ! Thanks for complimenting my country, you're sooo right ! ;):D

I like most of our chocolate (also the sea shell ones :)

"Ha ! I laugh at danger and drop ice cubes down the vest of fear ..." (Blackadder)

I'm in to french truffles at the moment. Dark and creamy! If not that, any thing swiss, sometimes German, Belgian. I'm all for Americans (since I am one) but our chocolate sucks.

For anyone in or visiting DeLand, there is a little shop downtown called The Candy Castle. There is a plethera of good imported chocolate, black licoric, and other candies.

If you like mints, these are my absolute favorite. I munch on these at work every day. They are chocolate mint, sugar-free and caffeinated. You can't beat that combo!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I looooove Godiva dark chocolate cocoa truffels,mmmmmmmm. Speaking of chocolate, I am so happy Easter Resurrection Day is right around the corner. Anybody ever have Hershey's chocolate, candy-coated eggs in the blue bag? Oh my gosh, those are incredible!!! I usually buy a few bags each year, eat half a bag in one day, then give the rest of the bag away so I don't eat anymore. Then I do it again the day after that:D:).

Too bad they are only seasonal>:(

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

Ghiridelli Chocolate. I love it and they are based in San Francisco to my knowlege. My mom and I ate our way through the factory there and it was yummy!

Cadbury would be second choice.-Caress:)
I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being
right.

uh, seriously...valrhona. end of story, SERIOUSLY.

www.valrhona.com

Amen!!! :$ It's orgasmic. :$

wait, I thought when you said orgasmic you meant...

ok, don't answer that truthfully. :)

*contemplates optimum time to "pants" her*
(preferably while packing in a large group) :P

just kidding........or am I? muahahahaha

My choice would be Green & Blacks.... their Maya Gold is to die for.

:o Someone else with great taste! Their Maya Gold is my absolute fave, second only to their Hazelnut, Almond, & Brazil luxury bar.:)
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™