TheAnvil

What a dreary Saturday...

...thank God I'm working my ass off too keep my mind off of the fact that I'm missing freefall due to crappy weather!

Somebody FedEx me some tequila! I've only a couple of bottles left...
>:(:S
Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

Well we managed to put up 89 loads today.
Gasson was on 23 of them....what a star and not bad for a POPS;)

You have no idea how jealous that makes me. I haven't jumped since the last day of the boogie >:(

Should be back in the air in about six hours though!
cavete terrae.

Skydiving doesn't enter my mind all that often here in Iraq. However, we had a day recently that was SO perfect for it I couldn't help but miss it. It was around 75F and SEVERE CLEAR with not even a hint of a breeze. Such perfect skydiving weather is rare. 31 days and a wake up and I'll be on my way to the DZ! :)

Sucky here, too:P

But, lucky for me, Flashdance was on HBO:D

Oh my gosh, that was my FAVORITE movie when I was a little girl (I know there's nudity, but I was rarely sheltered from anything, even in the single-digit years). I had the soundtrack that had to be replaced 3 times! And, I still cried at the end when she finally danced for the school:)
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

Tell them they are big babies and that there are dogs in Co who went out in 0 degrees in the snow! (I know, I was there at FlyAngel2's house to see it. They didn't stay for long though! :ph34r:)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Oh Vinny, you should know you can't get weathered out in the tunnel;)

We had a blast flying with tiny kids for pics for the SVO website. It was too funny to see 4 year olds flying and having fun.

Welcome Grace our youngest TPM sister at 4 years old. This was my second flight w. Grace, my first flight w. here the TPM did not exist :( Check out the pic!
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Oooohh! I see! RhondaLea trying to keep the short man down, I see. The closet NBA fan in her is making its presence known. When in doubt, blame shorty.

Vinny doesn't know any rain dances. Ask anybody who has seen me dance. The only dances I'm good at are the JACKASS jig, JACKASS boogie, and the JACKASS shuffle. No rain dances coming out of me.

Now we ALL know that Seminole indians were tall. AND that American Indians were masters of the rain dance. Therefore, it's the fault of the TALL MAN and TALL WOMEN that we've been having crappy weather. They think to themselves - Vinny tried to get into the NBA! We'll show that short man! We'll do rain dances so he can't skydive for a few weekends! Ha! That'll show him! We'll keep the short man down...on the ground! Hahahahaha!

Well, I say to the tall people this: HA! I've got TUNNEL TIME TONITE! Short Strikes Back! Muuuuhuhahahahahaaaaaa! Short power! Short Power! SHORT POOOOOOOWWWWEEEERRR!!!!!

:D:D:D
Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!