dropdeded

No Social Skills, In Nor Cal

Packin up the car, heading for the Bay Area in a few hours. Doin some family stuff in Santa Rosa.
Gonna hit a dz probably sunday, so if you see some strange dude, beat up old Talon container, negative social skills, that would be meB|
Last time stopped at Holister and did 1 jump (ever been lost in freefall?) Maybe Cloverdale, Byron or Davis this time?

dropdeded
------------------------------------------
The Dude Abides.
-

I'm gonna try and be at Byron myself this weekend. Maybe we can compare our Talons. Just look for a guy with a shiny head. We can be anti social to eachother.>:( Saturday is looking a little better weather wise.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

There is something to be said about Byron Love (tm).

I'm as antisocial as they come. It pains me to make a phone call, and I have long since given up on making small talk with people. I can count the number of people who call me a friend one my hands, and still have enough fingers left over to go digging for gold. In two noses.

But there is enough Love at Byron, even I feel welcome.

Got to do one in Cloverdale yesterday (Skydive San Francisco) and damn, beautiful scenery!!! Supposed to rain on the ride home so looks like thats it for this trip:|

dropdeded

I was at Byron yesterday. I see a new face with a Talon container. I walk up and ask him if you are the guy that advertised you have no social skills. He says no, and what a funny way to introduce yourself. I then explained and had a good laugh. Man the weather was perfect, nice and warm.>:(:P
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

I was at Byron yesterday. I see a new face with a Talon container. I walk up and ask him if you are the guy that advertised you have no social skills. He says no, and what a funny way to introduce yourself.

------------------------------------------------------------

OK, thats funny, sorry bro:D

Passed by Byron about 3:30 this afternoon, it rained from Santa Rosa, almost all the way down the valley. Wont be long, Im headin up north again and I'll share my lack of social skills with you then:P

dropdeded
------------------------------------------
The Dude Abides.
-