darnknit

how have you affected your happiness recently?

i would have many things to mention, but let's just talk about the coolest.

yesterday, the DZ was weathered out, so when my fiancee came home from brunch with her aunt(they had said they had looked at some rings). i told her i had the rest of the day off, let's go ring shopping.

we found a ring that, even as a "wood choppin', sports watching guy" i would have to say was, "pretty". she wanted it, i said i'll take it(it was affordable, it was something she liked), and all of a sudden i am the coolest guy in the universe.

i was just doing what came natural. i just never thought anyone would appreciate me just being me as much as she has.

this is way better than chemotherapy,
p.j.

so tell me your story.

pulling is cool. keep it in the skin

I couldn't go jumping so I went shopping too! It's always better when it is someone else's money that you're spending though.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Dinner party weekend with my friends. Climbed a mountain yesterday with my kids. I was so proud of them, they really had to push themselves the last 200 feet up but they did it and were so proud, approx 1300 ft up, then a rest at the top and then back down...my kids are awesome.
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

That is WONDERFUL! Congrats:P And the best part is you let her pick it out. :D

Me? It was a rainy day Saturday. We were out to lunch and I saw a big Clearance Sale sign in one of my FAVORITE home furnishing stores.

We went in, and there it was....MY NEW COUCH! :D I've hated my current one for sometime. So, I donated my old one to Goodwill and immediately toted home my new, supercomfy, super-crafted, and clearance-sale affordable couch.

OK...actually I had the hunny tote it home:D But, I was sure to *thank him* later;):P
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

Spent the last two days skiing. It isnt skiing out west but it was skiing none the less. Had a blast with co-workers from REI Sat and then went out with my best friend yesterday after giving her the most kick ass gift ever....she had lost all of her shit a few years ago when her house burnt down.

The benefits of working at a gear shop is catching all the really good deals. So I hooked her up with new gear. :)
Normally I dont recommend buying ski boots as a gift as they are a bitch to fit, but when you have known someone for 18 years, and happen to have damn near the same size foot, there is an exception ;)

Anyway, couldnt have asked for abetter weekend, sun shinning all weekend ! B|
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

For me, yesterday(Sunday) I became recurrent. I had the HUGEST smile on my face the rest of the day. It was awesome. (Nearly as good as retail therapy. . .)
FGF #6
Darcy