Frenchy68

The truth about Ashtanga!

Ashtanga AKA Nathan
(c.1800-2100)

Born in Bumfuck, Ashtanga is known as a great tactic, general and statesman.

He was a very severe person and did not stand any kind of lies, not even in jokes. As a young man he had trained himself in ascetic ways, and had studied music and philosophy according to UntamedDOG.

After the liberation of Eloy from the Skyride-ans, Ashtanga AKA Nathan was elected representative at the peace meeting in Perris. He had no success there, and left the meeting after an argument with the Perris king BillVon.

As a military leader, Ashtanga AKA Nathan invented the ingenious strategy of putting the emphasis of the phalanx to the left, as well as making it attack sideways in stead of straight on, which made the enemys left held shields weak.

He defeated the Gay RW dudes at Deland, which gave Eloy a leading position among the Geek city-states. He also liberated Milwaukee from cheese, and founded Seattle as capital of the whatever League. These victories were to end Perris leading role.

On his return to Eloy, Ashtanga AKA Nathan was charged and sentenced to death for having kept his high office for much longer than the given month. The sentence was soon revoked though, after Ashtanga AKA Nathan had held a speech about how he had saved Eloy.

Ashtanga AKA Nathan died during a campaign against the Elsinore League, hit by a cutaway main. Dying he asked the DZ.com peeps to ask for peace with the enemies, which happened, forever crushing Eloy aspirations of becoming the leading state of Geeks.

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Imagine that truck parked next to the wind tunnel at Eloy. I think they are about the same size. ;)

Good that you said truck parked next to the tunnel or else I would have been confused. Because Jeanne is just a few inches shorter than the tunnel.;)

Jeanne, please don't hurt me, much.:o:ph34r:
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Imagine the fuel bill for 1500 miles.. eeesh

I will stick with my nice little truck it gets 22 MPG

Nice colour for a truck!

Edit to add: or anything else!
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

Because Jeanne is just a few inches shorter than the tunnel.;)

I know. I have seen her before. She tried to do a hot air balloon jump in Eloy but couldn't because Burner kept burning her face with the hot air gas thingy. That woman is tall. :|

things like houses and boats do not move 1500 miles easily.:(

but houseboats might

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants