namgrunt

Hottest female jumper at your DZ

Here's another one of Kim Feltner. She's not just pretty, but a skydiver, teacher (high school... God bless her!), a bookkeeper/accountant, mom to two teenagers, and great friend.

Actually, SuperWoman is down with the flu this week! Guess even super heros get sick sometimes.

Yup thats her, her and Fraiser will always be near to my heart, jump 14... heehehehe Im being a dork, here is my encounter with them from my online journal...

Jump 14. I had taken several hours to just hang out with my friends and watch others skydive. This is a expensive sport and I try not to get to carried away with to much jumping. I had met several new people, including Kim and Fraser of both which are extremely experienced in relative work. Fraser invited me into a three way with him and his wife and I hurried to ask Mike if it were okay. I still look for his approval to new things and even old. He hasn’t failed me yet. Once he found out who and what we were doing he agreed. He of course pulled them to the side and briefed them on me, and informed them that I have great stability out the door. We then started dirt diving. The dive was supposed to be them leaving at the same time doing a harness hold and me leaving the plane 2 seconds after. Then I would pin on them and we would just hold the 3 way star. This was only an introduction to RW, Fraser had told me that when he started it had taken over 200 jumps before someone would jump with him, and since by then he was set in his ways, he had a hard time adjusting his flying. Thus the reason he likes to jump with people like me that have low jump numbers. In the plane I started to feel the nerves and started to receive a bad feeling on the dive flow of me connecting to both of them. I informed Fraser I had a bad feeling and so although its frowned upon we changed the dive in the plane. We were to be first out of the plane, Fraser would be floating outside, me in the door and Kim right behind me. I had a 2 second delay from Fraser and Kim was leaving directly after. When we got settled in the door I looked at Fraser, waited for him to make eye contact with Kim, felt his shake, then watched his leg OUT IN GOOOOO. He wore a face helmet so the count was by body. I left on time but went into a slight barrel roll because I was focused on Fraser, I got stable, Kim was coming around the right making her way to the right of where our star would be formed. I checked my alti then did my forward movement to Fraser. I stopped at approx 10 feet and then just stair stepped it in. I was full of smiles when I stopped and pinned my hand to his right wrist and he pinned to me. I adjusted my fall rate and just held my position. I was full of giggles. I then watched Kim make her way to our formation and settle in to a beautiful perfect 3 way star. My FIRST 3 way star. For the next 3000 ft all I did was smile from ear to ear, look at Fraser, then Kim then alti, then repeat, and even had tears during FF. At 7 grand I waved the group off, turned 180 and attempted my track. Fraser and Kim followed my so they could give me tips. I did track farther then 100 feet which is decent considering the last one but the track was wobbly and slower then I would have liked. At 5 grand I pulled my PC and was in the saddle by 4200. A much nicer slower opening. Conservative canopy control. I was still so in dream land. Tried to P.L.F. but had my legs to wide for it to be considered a real P.L.F. I will get that one down one day. I got a picture of the participants of my first 3 way and went through a debrief. They said I fly very well considering my jump numbers. It was the best jump yet. I was on a cloud. I then proceeded to inform all my friends multiple times that I did my first 3 way, and I do mean multiple. I had been planning to do 3 jumps today but decided that the 3 way was a good way to end. Such a glorious day. And an amazing sunset ended it.
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

There are so many here in the Midwest it's almost impossible to pick just one. Here's 2 pics of one of my favorites. GRRRRRROOOOOOOWWWL, WOOF.
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

Why the HELL did I open the first one?!!!!

Opening the second was absolute proof that I am retarded!!!!

Walt

Welcome to the club... I opened both too... :o:D:D I'm currently washing my eyes out with soap... B|
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

No pics but ive only seen about 6 hot girls at uk DZs.. maybe my standards are to high?
uk DZs need more hot girls!!! NOW:(

Me and the guys always discuss hows women look better as soon as they have a suit on? Wonder if it works the same with men?:S

Ya' know, I tried to ignore your post, but it's just not working.

What's the deal with you? You're trying to tell me that there is some sort of limited amount of beauty in the women there? That's crazy talk!!!!

Pay more attention than you usually do with those testosterone-saturated eyes of yours. All women are beautiful!

Walt

Ya' know, I tried to ignore your post, but it's just not working.

What's the deal with you? You're trying to tell me that there is some sort of limited amount of beauty in the women there? That's crazy talk!!!!

Pay more attention than you usually do with those testosterone-saturated eyes of yours. All women are beautiful!

Walt
------------------------------------------------------------

What the hel!!l This thread is called "hottest female jumper" not:
"Funniest female jumper"
"Most intelligent female jumper"
"Best personalty female jumper"

ITS HOTTEST FEMALE JUMPER..

.. and your try to get sympathy from feamle jumpers with what you just said is so funny.:P

And not all women are beautifull.. sorry to break it to ya.

peace