NlghtJumper

AFF COMPLETE!

I went out today to start AFF back up. I was on jump four. I really got lucky because by the end of the day... I had my last 3 completed! I am now a solo! So anyone heading out to Skydive Space Center let me know, I'll see if I can join you!

A man will do anything for the right woman,
and when that woman destroys him,
that man will become a hunk of meat with the common sense of a rodeo clown! ~ Christopher Titus

This is freakin AWESOME!!! I love it. Jump 7 was amazing! Diving exit, back loop, left & right 360's, tracking. Absolutely no contact with my instructor. I loved it! The only thing I wish could have been better was the winds. Completely opposite gound winds vs. winds aloft. Messed me up a little, but I still managed a good stand up landing! I am so stoked!

that man will become a hunk of meat with the common sense of a rodeo clown! ~ Christopher Titus

I don't know if I should congratulate you or yell at you for not letting me know the time had come. :|

I'll think of something else. :S

Glad your back safe and sound--and even graduated, for all that you did an end run around me. :)
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

I went out today to start AFF back up. I was on jump four. I really got lucky because by the end of the day... I had my last 3 completed! I am now a solo! So anyone heading out to Skydive Space Center let me know, I'll see if I can join you!

Hell yeah--that was quick!!! Way to do it and congratulations!!!!

Walt

I am still a student, I dont have my A yet. Besides, I didnt plan on finishing today. I went out there just thinking the most I could get was a recurrency jump, and I ended up with the chance to finish. I couldnt pass that up. It really helped that I had all my tickets pre-paid for. All in all, it was a good day!

I am still a student, I dont have my A yet. Besides, I didnt plan on finishing today. I went out there just thinking the most I could get was a recurrency jump, and I ended up with the chance to finish. I couldnt pass that up. It really helped that I had all my tickets pre-paid for. All in all, it was a good day!

Great way to get started! Congrats! (took me a little longer) [:/]
Now get ready to spend all your money !! ;)
Have fun & be safe. Oh..
Listen to the old guys.. They know alot .
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

Sa-Wheat! Now go find an old guy with a coaches rating, feed him beer at night, listen closely, and then get him to take you on a couple of 2 -ways. You will learn sooooooo much.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1