eeneR

violent hiccups

Ok, so for the last hour I have been battling these freaking hiccups. One point they were so bad felt like I was gonna barf...they settled down for a bit now they are back, and now they are so bad it hurts!

:|
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Jesus Christ Renee. Delete this post immediatly before Randy sees it and makes another of his gutter replies.
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

Solution that has never failed me or anybody I've told it to? Hold your breath until you think you are going to die. Then, start downing a tall glass (or several glasses) of water, until you are almost positive you are going to die. No more hiccups.

I typically drink something that'll make me burp, that usually helps. For me that's 7-up or Diet Dr. Pepper, but you probably know what makes you burp.

As a side note, reading your thread title I had a mental image of a hiccup with tattoos all over wearing a biker vest/blue jeans and holding a large knife. Couldn't tell you why, but it did. Kind of a funny image if you really think about it.:D
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."