ACMESkydiver

WEEKEND NUMBERS!!!

All zeroes this weekend [:/] Our weather sucked

In my experience, bad weather's (whether sucking or blowing) great for the first column! B|B|

1:3:0.5

linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

:):29:1

Had my first malfunction in 6 1/2 years :Sand god knows how many jumps, although it was a test jump. Congrads to Ernie on his 100th, sorry I missed it dude [:/](just too many tandems), we are still jumping into your wedding! Thanks to everyone who made Skydive Palatka such a fun place this past weekend!
blue skies,

art

1 spanking:4:0

Saturday was too windy for my taste to jump in but Sunday was absolutely gorgeous down here. I hated leaving the dz early to go to a soccer game. But, I got 4 freefly jumps in and dusted off the cobwebs for Dublin.

The spanking I got was from Scott Miller for not finishing my flare. :$
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

All zeroes this weekend [:/] Our weather sucked

In my experience, bad weather's (whether sucking or blowing) great for the first column! B|B|

1:3:0.5

linz

Me likey the way you think ;)

Unfortunately the g-friend had to work both days this weekend while i roamed the house grumbling at the weather :(:D

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

Woo Hoo. . .I have numbers to post as well. . .

B|:4:0

But it was an AWESOME WEEKEND at the Wigs 2 event. After 8 months away from the sport my body was not willing to make more than 4 jumps. . .I will have to fix that issue very soon. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

:|:3:0 (but I bought a case anyhow)

Showed up at the DZ Saturday afternoon and was told I was backing up the plane that was currently on jumprun. Threw my gear on, 30 second dirtdive, covered exit order in the plane, and did a nice little 5 point 8-way that was done with with a couple thousand feet to spare. My kind of skydive. ;)Then turned a few points on a 10-way, and then did a fun coach jump. Temp in the 60's, blue skies, 5 mph winds. Not a bad afternoon. :)
Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

0:0:0

but I got my C-license card in the mail today... and next weekend is Safety day... so I might get some jump #'s... then the following weekend is Dublin... and I'd better get some jump #'s then...

Scott
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

;)/19/:P

Nineteen jumps this gorgeous weekend at Skydive Atlanta!!!! I'm sore and chafed (not used to jumping that much), but had an amazing time.

:)
Brie
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie