sid

The Aristocrats!

Just bought and watched the DVD.... Holy Crap! I will never watch Bob Saget on tv again without thinking of him telling HIS version of the joke!

The movie/documentary is so funny and the dvd extras are worth the price alone!

**Warning** This dvd is filthy don't watch it near the kids or nervous/prudish folk. :S
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

Just bought and watched the DVD.... Holy Crap! I will never watch Bob Saget on tv again without thinking of him telling HIS version of the joke!

**Warning** This dvd is filthy don't watch it near the kids or nervous/prudish folk. :S

I've been waiting to hear something about that. There was some pre-release publicity, but I never heard anything after that

Here's a link to the Southpark version of the joke.

Walt

I've been waiting to hear something about that. There was some pre-release publicity, but I never heard anything after that

Walt

Walt, it's really well done. It's not just comedian after comedian telling "the joke" they disect it, analyze it, explain why they embellish it and, believe it or not, Billy The Mime does a version that is hilarious (even funnier are the facial expressions of pedestrians passing by).

Then, all the family favorites, Bob Saget, Jason Alexander, Whoopi Goldberg, The Smothers Brothers, Drew Cary, just retelling and rehashing their own versions in their own style, but with language you never heard them use on tv before!
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

Walt

That Cartman, sure has a way with a joke! Did that aire on T.V.? If so, it would be difficult to figure-out the joke with all the bleeping!:D

Chuck

That Cartman, sure has a way with a joke! Did that aire on T.V.? If so, it would be difficult to figure-out the joke with all the bleeping!:D

Chuck

I don't know if that aired or not. I've only seen it on the internet, but I laugh 'til I HURT when I watch that!

Walt

Chuck

I don't know if that aired or not. I've only seen it on the internet, but I laugh 'til I HURT when I watch that!

Walt

It's hilarious! I think, the part that really gets me is, these are supposed to be kids!

Chuck

A man walks into a talent agent's office, and says, "We're a family act, and we'd like you to represent us."

The agent says, "Sorry, I don't represent family acts. They're a little too old-fashioned."

The man says, "But, this is really special."

The agent says, "Okay, well what's the act?"

[insert your own joke here]

B|

We watched it last weekend. :D It was hilarious but I couldn't help but feel a little like the world was let in on a joke they shouldn't have been let in on. Sort of like when they started doing the Friars club roasts and had to make it ok for tv.

Anyway, it's sick, twisted, wrong, fucked up, immoral and just plain gross. Of course I loved it! :ph34r:

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

Anyway, it's sick, twisted, wrong, fucked up, immoral and just plain gross. Of course I loved it!

Lot's of fucking and sucking and sucking and fucking and sliding around in shit, piss and cum. :D

Don't forget the dog. Woof! :ph34r:

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

Just watched this on a plane last night. Oh. My. God. I was glad I was listening on headphones (and that I had my good Bose headphones with me so I didn't have to use subtitles... can you imagine the subtitles?!!!).

I had to work really hard not to laugh out loud too often.

As a tangent, when did Drew Carey get all skinny? I almost didn't recognize him. He looks great and fit and healthy.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I saw the DVD last night. I wish I hadn't seen the Southpark clip *before* seeing the DVD, because I already knew the joke and had heard one of the funniest versions. That took a little bit away from it for me.

Still, the DVD really had me laughing and speaking of Bob Saget, I never really thought of him as being funny until I saw the DVD.

I had seen Gilbert Gottfried on the Hugh Hefner roast when Comedy Central first showed it and I had never thought of him as being funny at all until then. He was absolutely on fire that night and it made me laugh even harder seeing him again on this DVD.

Seemed a little too long, but still incredibly funny. I think I'm gonna buy this one. And I didn't even see the DVD extras!

Walt

I don't understand why it wasn't mentioned at the Oscars.

I nearly pissed myself when Sarah Silverman did the bit about Bob Boozer raping her. That woman could be a poker champion with that face...

The Mime was the bomb too.

-Hixxx
death,as men call him, ends what they call men
-but beauty is more now than dying’s when

On SNL last week, Natalie Portman did a Sasha Cohen imitation as a comedian during the Weekend Update segment. Amy Pohler and Tina Fey were the commentators. Natalie, for her long joke, did a version of the Aristocrats. It was much funnier knowing the joke, having watched the movie.

The movie was pretty weird in parts.

Vint
. . . . .
"Make it hard again." Doc Ed

“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free” Nikos Kazantzakis

I watched the Southpark version, and I guess I have to agree with Kyle...

I don't get it. :|

Really? Some people just have that reaction to the joke. I personally love it. What's funny to me is the the inappropriateness of the "aristocrats" label for the family who has been doing a bunch of incredibly vile things.

Walt

HAHAHAHA! That woman was freaking hysterical!!!!

And yes, if a freaking mime makes me laugh, that's pretty impressive.

There were a couple of comedians that just didn't do it for me, but I think that's also the beauty of it.
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

ahhhhhhh yes. glad to see this thread has resurfaced.

when i watched this a couple months back, i laughed at this until i could hardly breathe. i think the beauty of this is not in the joke (which is why some people just don't get it) but in the story behind it and the sheer creative juices it takes to keep it going (yep, i said "juices").

this one definitely separates those that can handle it from the squeamish, that's for sure. even some of MY friends couldn't watch it....thought it was "...a bit much."

i still think having a rural family would work out best, though. the possibility of them having a petting farm to incorporate would bring some nice layers to the act.

goat piss, sheep shit, lanolin to help slide the dick with head and shoulders across the desk...:|

ta-daaaaaaaaaaaa!