RkyMtnHigh

My Era...What do you remember that was so COOL from our era?

Was even nicer when I lived in the country... the "neighbors" were a family of black bear, nobody would bother me.... :D

but black bear go thru your trash, right?:P

Not mine, they did at first but I broke them of the habit by pouring amonia into the bags, after that they left them alone... :D
It was nice though, sitting out on the porch never knowing what may walk thru the yard next... I watched the bears, wild turkeys, phesant, grouse and quite a few deer... including a doe with a fawn that couldn't have been more than 1 or 2 hours old....
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

6th grade, sitting at the bus stop listening to my "walkman" the water proof sports version. listening to "paul revere".

I must be just a couple years older than you mark.:D I remember Getting my first "walkman" and the first three tapes i got were Def Leppard, pyromania, Quiet Riot, and Twisted Sister. and that was in Fifth grade.:D:D

Yea, my parents would not buy me a Sony, I got a Panasonic and the first tape was Motley Crew Shout at the Devil!:D:D:D

"Some call it heavenly in it's brilliance,
others mean and rueful of the western dream"

Who had a Dynamite 8 track player . made by Radio Shack.
Push the plunger to change the track. ????

Me :D

Be safe
Ed

Three Dog Night playing on 8-track in my room. Yeah... B|
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

Umm The Banana splits and Gumby. HR Puffinstuff & Lidsville? How about wearing Dittos? How about When Rocky Horror Picture Show first hit the theatre? OR maybe When The Who Tommy first came out? Saturday night live with John Belushi? CHEESEBURGER CHEESEBURGER CHEESEBURGER

How about curling up with the family to watch the new episode of Mission Impossible and Night Gallery?OR my favorite Star Trek. How about a couple of episodes of Emergency or Adam 12 to make you feel old and decrepit? Or a re run of the Sonny and Cher show? How about watching a couple of Osmonds cartoons and The Jackson 5 cartoons? Remember that stuff? Okay that is enough!:)
I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being
right.

What about Tony Orlando and Dawn, ELVIS

and....

Whats New Pussycat Tom Jones......

Re:SNL -

"no coke - pepsi"

my favorite skits were with Gilda Radner as Lisa Lubner and Emily Latilillia ("never mind...b*tch) - well hell, just any skit she was in.

Steve Martin....as one of the Wild and Crazy Guys looking for some large american breasts.

I had a secret crush on Chevy Chase...so...okay

How 'bout the Vacation movies...LOL!

is

That must've been nice...to feel that secure.

My Era...What do you remember that was so COOL from our ?

Isn't this your era?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

How 'bout the Vacation movies...LOL!

Vacation
All I ever wanted
Vacation
Had to get away
Vacation
Meant to be spent alone...

:ph34r:
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isn't this your era?

Dude, the idea is not to try to understand Katee, but rather humor her.:P

Chris

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isn't this your era?

Dude, the idea is not to try to understand Katee, but rather humor her.:P

Chris

:ph34r:He didn't understand me then so I can't imagine him understanding me now:D

Isn't this your era?

Dude, the idea is not to try to understand Katee, but rather humor her.

Chris

He didn't understand me then so I can't imagine him understanding me now

Your cutie quotient is way past the top of the meter.:)
Chris

Umm The Banana splits and Gumby. HR Puffinstuff & Lidsville? How about wearing Dittos? How about When Rocky Horror Picture Show first hit the theatre? OR maybe When The Who Tommy first came out? Saturday night live with John Belushi? CHEESEBURGER CHEESEBURGER CHEESEBURGER

How about curling up with the family to watch the new episode of Mission Impossible and Night Gallery?OR my favorite Star Trek. How about a couple of episodes of Emergency or Adam 12 to make you feel old and decrepit? Or a re run of the Sonny and Cher show? How about watching a couple of Osmonds cartoons and The Jackson 5 cartoons? Remember that stuff? Okay that is enough!:)

Thats funny shit, some I forgot about! :D

How about Rat Patrol or Man from Uncle?
I had some Man from Uncle Walkie Talkies and used to watch the Galloping Gourmet, now they watch Emeril..... :D

Be safe
Ed
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com