livendive

Have you ever faked an orgasm?

I'd like to hear the reasons behind it.

Reasons ... all of which are past history - now I'm more confident/comfortable/willing to either guide my partner towards what works (or to what's working NOW, that might be the exact opposite of what worked the last time :ph34r:), or to say "It just isn't going to happen this time."

...Too insecure to risk offending my partner by admitting that they weren't doing it for me.

...As a younger woman I hadn't spent enough time figuring out what worked for me ... if I don't know, it's hard to tell someone else. Usually it was easier to just pretend.

...The other person is so determined and unwilling to take "no" for an answer that you just fake it to get it all over with.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Uhh... so how exactly might a man go about faking an orgasm, and why?

I wrote about it in my post in the other thread. If you are wearing a condom, it's easy. The reason's are pretty much what Krissanne said but the main one being just to get it over with.

Walt

I've done it, just for that reason - I was too damn tired and just wanted it to be over. And if I didn't orgasm, some kind of activity would've been going on ALL night. So instead, I faked it, turned over and passed out :ph34r:

About the same, it was going on forever, and no longer fun, so...

|>.<|
Seriously, W.T.F. mate?

NEVER in my lifetime. It just ain't a good thing to fake it. . .but then again, I always take responsibility for my own orgasm. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

Towards the end of a past relationship....I did.:$

While we were together the movie When Harry met Sally came out....it gave me alot of insight.;) Needless to say when I had to do that...that was more then enough of a "hint" on my part to get out of the relationship...OBTW...there was trouble in other areas too.

I can be a bitch...but not a total bitch.:D

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

Needless to say when I had to do that...that was more then enough of a "hint" on my part to get out of the relationship...OBTW...there was trouble in other areas too.

Same here. When I did it, the relationship was really messed up and that was merely a symptom.

Walt

I've done it, just for that reason - I was too damn tired and just wanted it to be over. And if I didn't orgasm, some kind of activity would've been going on ALL night. So instead, I faked it, turned over and passed out :ph34r:

That's basically been my reason as well, but it's been awhile since I've done it. A little older now, I don't have much of a problem saying, "Hey, this just ain't gonna work" (along with expressing some frustration so she doesn't feel like it's her fault). ;)

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Um... I voted No... cause the only person i'd be fooling is myself... :P:D:D:D

Not completely unimaginable, especially once you've been through the ultimate rejection (jacking off and having your hand fall asleep). :D

Blues,
Dave
(drink Mountain Dew)

...As a younger woman I hadn't spent enough time figuring out what worked for me ... if I don't know, it's hard to tell someone else. Usually it was easier to just pretend.

That is so true.
It helps to have a partner that is able to make you feel comfortable enough to try different things/ways to figure out what works for you.
What an incredible adventure!

case it was the feeling that I had been coerced.

Walt

DID YOU FEEL USED??
ABUSED??

Shame honey.
:P

To answer the poll. No I have never faked an orgasm. I have had no reason to.
I don't see the point really.

I think true friendship is under-rated

Twitter: @Dreamskygirlsa

NEVER in my lifetime. It just ain't a good thing to fake it. . .but then again, I always take responsibility for my own orgasm. . .

I'm a firm believer that you can tell if someone fakes it or not. If you can't tell, you're not really paying attention...

I'm a firm believer that you can tell if someone fakes it or not. If you can't tell, you're not really paying attention...

Agreed. I've faked it before without a condom on and not been called on it. You'd think if nothing else she'd notice a few minutes later that something was missing. :S:D

Blues,
Dave
(drink Mountain Dew)

Uhh... so how exactly might a man go about faking an orgasm, and why?

I haven't, but there was one time I should've. I basically was in a session, just holding myself back for a long time and in the end just wore myself out, was done but didn't cum.

She pretty much freaked out, "But you have to cum." and kept asking if there was something wrong with her. Shit, it was a long night of drinking, it was 5am, I was tired and she had worn me out. And of course she felt there was something wrong with her [:/]

She pretty much freaked out, "But you have to cum." and kept asking if there was something wrong with her. Shit, it was a long night of drinking, it was 5am, I was tired and she had worn me out. And of course she felt there was something wrong with her [:/]

And therein lies the reason for faking, so you don't have to spend the rest of the night reassuring her that there's nothing wrong with her.

Blues,
Dave
(drink Mountain Dew)