Andy_Copland

Pack my shit?

OK im feeling like its time to leave this town behind. Im not talking escapism, although i am feeling like the whole world is on my shoulders right now.

Its been playing on my mind for a few weeks now and i've even started looking at jobs in the area im thinking about pissing off to. I would generally say i am really unhappy here but at the same time im not a dumb arse, i know the grass isnt always greener.

Anyway plan is Swindon. about 150 odd miles away from me now and a dropzone only 6 miles from the center according to google earth.

What you think guys/gals? Take a chance and find a job there and place to lodge? Anyone been to Swindon dropzone or town?

*DISCLAIMER* Poll means jack shit to me, just interested to see what people vote :P

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

I wrote that incase i got the old "you shouldnt rely on these crazy skydivers to decide your future"

Thanks mate lol :D

no prob!.. but i would say the opposite. us skydivers on dz.com know best (especially in the bonfire).. heed our word!!!!!!!!!

Where is my fizzy-lifting drink?

That bad a place eh? :D

Thing is i dont drive and that little dropzone looks so damn close i'd be smelling the fuel from my window!

I keep myself to myself anyway and have a good street wise head on me. So violent shithole place doesnt bother me that much..im thinking that he dropzone being so close is going to win me over to be honest. Still... yea im gonna check Bath out online

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.