AggieDave

Post your motorcycle

1996 Kawasaki Vulcan Classic 1500 ( with Big Bore kit aka: 1750cc) re-jeted carbs, stright pipes, leather, chrome (still adding chrome!) and AUsome custom paint!:)). Hurrican IVAN took away my H D Dyna Glide.[:/]

"You made my panties wet!" Skymama (Fitz 09)
"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

The RS 125 is not as powerful as the 250 for sure, for beginners as said above, but for beginning sports bikes. Even with a "samll" engine you can enter curbs much too fast. It's like saying a Stiletto 170 loaded at 1.1 is OK for a 70jump wonder. It can still bite your ass.

I loved it. But it didn't love me. Italian bikes... Like italian girls. They're hot, nervous, need loads of attention and will break dwn on you when you less want it. :|

If I had to go for another bike I'd go for somehing more predictible.

Actually I wanted a Cagiva Mito but it Cagiva was discontinued at that time.
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Really bad picture (taken with a mobile phone); 98 RRW Blade. Its in a right state at the moment cos I use it everyday through the winter (and I'm terrible at looking after stuff), but it still goes like stink and makes me happy :)
"If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation."
David Brent

1998 yam 660szr cheapand cheerfull fun:)

Hey don't run it down that's a top bike, a friend of mine has one and she's fast as F^&*K on it, I've riden it a few time and it handles great. Is that the version made in Italy?B|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Feel odd without a bike for 28months after starting to ride in '71 at age 4.
Now choices can be made: house is for sale. the New house just waiting for me and a new bike to call it "home":)
:( If both of these bikes (in town H-D) are sold prior to my home=sold then 2006 GSXR750-ville it is.[:/]

just curious why you'd go the GSX if those cruisers are not available?Would it not be easier to get a good (:P) Harley and customise it, instead of going from a lounge to a rocket?
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

YEARS OF GSXR'S & RF900R for me= plus, RELIABLE AND BETTER CONTROL.
H-D the idea is new to me and only these 2 bikes are of interest to me.
No plans to pay mortage for anything on 2 wheel$

This isn't my bike (I don't have a picture of my new one yet -- I think I have to fix that), but someone is proud of it :D

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)