AggieDave

Post your motorcycle

Here's a pic of my ride for this year. Build these things for a living and this is the latest one. Been on Harleys since the 70's but got no attitude about what you ride. As long as your in the wind...thats all that matters. Its all about Kool!! HA HA Play Safe

OK everybody,

Here's what I'm thinking..........

Since Colorado is centrally located,has outstanding scenery, loads of biker friendly establishments and friendly local motorcycle guides(like me;))........
and it looks like a lot of us drive bikes,perhaps a Dropzone.com motorcycle rally would be a lot of fun:):Dbut I am flexible on time frame.....

Any thoughts suggestions or comments?
Marc SCR 6046 SCS 3004

Nice sporties dude. I like my T88B better. but those are really nice bikes for sporties.

Attached ar a few of mine, although none too recent. A few recent changes, and more pending right now, including micro lazer turnsignals, passing lamps, headlight modulator, VH 2 into 1, bags, etc.

She is an 02 Fatboy FI, and has about 21k. Been to Sturgis and back, Oakland and back, and tons of smaller rides. I have some aftermarket goodies including a dynojet PowerCommander IIIr FI computer. I run Metzler ME 880 tires and Lyndal Racing Zpad brakes.
--
All the flaming and trolls of wreck dot with a pretty GUI.

Since Colorado is centrally located,has outstanding scenery, loads of biker friendly establishments and friendly local motorcycle guides(like me)........
and it looks like a lot of us drive bikes,perhaps a Dropzone.com motorcycle rally would be a lot of fun

My son lives in Winter Park. There are some great places to ride. I'm a go.

COOL Lisa! When'd you get that?!

A few months ago. Kid at the dz had it but had upgraded to a new sport bike. Sold it to me for $100. B|

Hell, if it runs you stole it for that price...
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

That's at Big Bend isn't it? I saw that or another one when I was there a few years ago.

Good eyes and memory. Yeah, that one is in the area of the old abandoned Mariscal cinnabar (mercury) mine.

I've heard tales of a canyon out there that was a dumping ground for old vehicles, and it's supposedly full of antique wrecks. I need to hunt that place down some day.

Nice can!!

I've been trying to get a high level link pipe for my '02 R6 for either my Blue Flame twin port or my Micron can but just can't seem to get hold of them from anywhere.

Is that the '02 R6 you got?

------------------------------------------------------
May Contain Nut traces......

That's an awesome idea! I'd truck the bike to Colorado, but a local biker boogie would be cool, too.

Anyone ever take their gear to the dz on their bike? Did you wear your rig, or what?

this made me reflect on a thread of the past. took me a lil work just to find the damn thing.

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=1700759;search_string=rig%20back%20motorcycle;#1700759

another from before my time :ph34r:

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=1038282#1038282

ExPeCt ThE uNeXpEcTeD!
DoNt MiNd ThE tYpOs, Im LaZy On CoRrEcTiOnS!

Here's a pic of my ride for this year. Build these things for a living and this is the latest one. Been on Harleys since the 70's but got no attitude about what you ride. As long as your in the wind...thats all that matters. Its all about Kool!! HA HA Play Safe

You realize that since you told me this and posted that badass bike of yours, that you might just be recieving PMs with questions as I start my bike down the road of perfection.;)

For instance check this out, I finally (last night) found a shop that makes frames for my VN800b. http://www.cbcustoms.com/id21.htm

This will save me from having to fab up a jig and doing it myself ( I was going to just tack everything in place with my MIG and get it professionally TIGed up). However, This would save me a lot of headache. Not only that, but then I get to put a springer front end on it, and all sorts of other things I want to do. Basically a frisco style with a bit larger tank (4-gallon or maybe a 5 if I can pull it off with the right style).

I've got a similar attitude. HDs are neat bikes, but they're not the end all bike. I fully think they're not the end all when it comes to customs either, its just that besides old Hondas and Triumphs, not too many people have realized the potential of metric engines/trannies. Buy a used Kawa or Honda for a couple of grand and turn it into a hard core ride for not much more. Or spend $20k and get a cookie cutter low end custom bike from CCI. Not only that, but even now I get a kick out of folks going "what kind of bike is that? A kawasaki?" With an odd look on their face.:D

Maybe there's a reason why I have a subscription to the Horse BC.;)
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."