bch7773

One DZ doing a boogie to spite another?

This one time.. when I was TWELVE.. my best friend and I were going to throw a big party for our birthdays. But we got in a fight and she decided to throw her own party so nobody would come to mine. But I had a POOL! haha!

OMG, that is so funny. I would've come to your party too cause i like you best!! :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

[reply But remember that all kansas DZs aren't like the current fighting ones.

To be fair, all of those bickering and fighting DZs are in Missouri not Kansas.

And I am pretty sure there are DZs in Missouri who are not a part of this as well. Just Great places to jump

I like Beans

If the DZs are close to each other why don't they co-organise the boogie, and it can rotate between DZs each year, WIN -WIN... or is that too civilised, for the money hungry mongrels:D:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Sounds like a Legitimate Business Plan to me.

You have a Competitor trying to lure your customers, Respond by offering a Reason for your customers to stay.

Kinda like price matching or in this case.. Event Matching.

It is easy for us to forget sometimes that DZ`s are Businesses.

In the words of multi-millionaire media empire magnate (and presumably savvy business man) Ted Turner:

HORSE SHIT. :S
If you own a dropzone that can't survive one weekend without a few of its core jumpers, you're doing something wrong on a business level. And if you have to retaliate by throwing an "I'll show them" boogie, or pissing on your jumpers and staff for going to a boogie, you're doing something wrong on a personal level.

When I meet someone at a boogie, the second thing I find out about them is where they jump. The third thing is what it's like to jump there. If they have good things to say, their DZO may have just made two new visiting customers. If they say that they're going to get bitched at for being at this boogie when they go back home, guess what; LOST PROFITS. This ain't the NFL, it's playground ball. A DZO who lets their kids go play somewhere else for a day or two isn't losing money, they're buying advertising.

PISSING MATCH = DRAMA
OrFuns don't do drama.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is