grue

Ok, Bonfire fiends, help me come up with a college graduation party idea!

And a kiddie pool filled with Jell-o. Offer no explanations about the pool with Jell-o, just let it be. People will figure out what to do with it after they are introduced to the keg (of tequila). You really don't need to invest in strippers though since you'll be investing in a keg full of tequila and providing a slip and slide and a pool of Jell-o.

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham

You could borrow a party theme from a friend of mine. It's called "Anything But Clothes."

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.

:D:D:D:D

Dad wants to rent a party room at the country club, I'm sure that'd go over GREAT there :D:D:D

I'm thinking maybe renting out a gokart track or something childish like that, just for shits & giggles. I had intended to blow off graduation and just go jump, but I don't think my family would approve
cavete terrae.

Well...this probably won't work for you because it's very short notice, but April fools day falls on a Saturday - you could tell everyone that you are having a shotgun wedding - you're marrying some girl you knocked up.

Plan a wicked party - get a mock minister. Have everyone come to witness the nuptials and when you get to the "I do" part say April Fools instead :)

Then, you can tell everyone it's an early graduation celebration. There will be so many parties when you graduate - it would be nice to have one early :)
Jump, Land, Pack, Repeat...

Well, there are instructions on the web, including some from the incomparable TequilaGirl.

Basically, you take a 50lb block of ice, and cut 2-3 channels into it lengthwise using a router (I've also seen a chainsaw used for that manly lumberjack look). You then prop it up so that one end is 8-10" higher than the other, and people can kneel at the lower end with their mouths open birdlike at the bottom of the channels. Pour in appropriate shots of liquor.

Here are some instructions; there are plenty more where those came from courtesy of Google.

This is particularly effective with low-cut blouses :). You can ask the offspring-unit; he participated in one. His mother's a perv.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Booze luge.

Wendy W.

Sounds dangerous. Tell me more >:(

Check out my Byron Boogie photos. There are several examples of the booze luge in action (near the end of the set).
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

pm skycat.. she used to have a link to instructions on a booze luge....

basicly it's "runs" carved into a big block of ice to pour booze down... hardest part abut it is finding a big block of ice...