brothermuff65

20 year muff bros reunion

yahoo HEY ASSHOLE calling one and all we invite you to attend the 20 year muff bros reunion st paddys day weekend mar 17-18-19 at skydive city in zhills fl . it should be a fun time for sure for sure . green beer on friday for st paddys day plus muff punch for sat, band,jello shots muff divest shirts etc boxman will be organizeing earmuff shaped jumps. we will have low key fun jumps magic carpet rides and whatever else we can get into. so come join in the fun you will be glad you did and so will we lookin forward to seeing you all there so have fun everybody
till later have fun & love each other seeya mb65johnny gates

Hey Johnny,
Wish I could come down and help you celebrate but I'll be in Dublin. Hope yall have a great time, have fun on the magic carpet rides and congratulations on 20 years of hell raising, women chasing, beer chugging fun.:) Take care Bro,
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Hey ASSHOLE.......I will be there with muffs on!!!!!! don't know if I will be able to jump yet......but I will be calling you an asshole from the ground!!!!

see ya later asshole,

Scarlett

till later have fun & love each other seeya mb65johnny gates....
In skydiving, the only thing that stops you is the ground..............
PMS# 472 Muff #3863 TPM#95

Hey Johnny, Drew and I will definatly be there. Muff Muff Asshole!

hey yahoo muff muff muff looking like a crowd building , should be a fun time with green beer for st paddys day , muff punch , jello shots, t shirts, magic carpet rides just plain ole fun skydives , and whatever else we can get into . looking forward to seeing you all there

WARNING: I f you plan on trying the muff punch have a designated driver handy...or better yet just camp at the DZ

seeya assholes

My fav quote from last year was, "No way am I having any jello shots. Those things wrecked me last year. I'm going to stick to the Muff Punch."

...famous last words I should say. That person was last seen unsuccessfully attempting to lean on the bar.
:D

WARNING: I f you plan on trying the muff punch have a designated driver handy...or better yet just camp at the DZ

seeya assholes

My fav quote from last year was, "No way am I having any jello shots. Those things wrecked me last year. I'm going to stick to the Muff Punch."

...famous last words I should say. That person was last seen unsuccessfully attempting to lean on the bar.

yeah i aggree with you on that we have had people who saw the tree people ,and were never heard again ,( or at least for a week or so ) but it,s all natural fruit juicse . have fun everybody , looking forward to seeing you all there .

seeya assholes

yeah i aggree with you on that we have had people who saw the tree people ,and were never heard again ,( or at least for a week or so ) but it,s all natural fruit juicse . have fun everybody , looking forward to seeing you all there .

i heard with good authority that the tree people will be there for sure WILL YOU i know i will be there hope to see youy all there

Hey ASSHOLE.......I will be there with muffs on!!!!!! don't know if I will be able to jump yet......but I will be calling you an asshole from the ground!!!!

see ya later asshole,

Scarlett

yahoo thats what i like to hear real dedicated muff brother was good to see you this past weekend & it will be good to see you ,all at the 20 year reunion just think 20 years we been doing this fun ..have fun see you all there

hey asshole what band did you get? is it the world famous Tim Horan?

Hey asshole, get it right, it is the "World Famous Tim Horan and The Skydive Band"!! I know, I made 'em famous...maybe that's why nobody likes me...:o

-----------------------------------------------------------
I wouldn't say nobody...I'm pretty sure your kids like you:P
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!