Buried

Have you ever hookered or picked up a hooker?

I've tried, but they won't go for free.

I think, me being all young and good-looking and stuff, they should enjoy it and I shouldn't have to pay.

That said, my girlfriend tried to be a hooker so I guess I was banging a would-be hooker. It didn't work out, though, due to the mob chasing us and all.
This ad space for sale.

As much as people offered me money.. I have to truly say that I haven't done either.. How about you?

There's a dive bar in the Mission district near the corner of 17th and Capp St.
I always liked sitting in the window and watching the hookers pick up johns...:)
"Buttons aren't toys." - Trillian
Ken

every woman is a hooker and everyman who has bought gift, dinner, clothes, or whatever in the hopes of getting laid has paid a hooker! the problem with regular women is sometimes you pay out and get shit, atleast with a hooker you know your getting something!
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

every woman is a hooker and everyman who has bought gift, dinner, clothes, or whatever in the hopes of getting laid has paid a hooker! the problem with regular women is sometimes you pay out and get shit, atleast with a hooker you know your getting something!

Hookers are usually cheaper too.

JAMES

not necessarily. when we were in amsterdam, my buddy got a hooker and didn't get off. he got it for free that night by some girl in our hostel.
This ad space for sale.

every woman is a hooker and everyman who has bought gift, dinner, clothes, or whatever in the hopes of getting laid has paid a hooker!

I was doing the blood doner question session and when the girl asked if I had ever given money for sex I told her "In some form or fashion, I have always given money for sex"
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

I was doing the blood doner question session and when the girl asked if I had ever given money for sex I told her "In some form or fashion, I have always given money for sex"

isn't that was 'dates' are ;):D

Where is my fizzy-lifting drink?

As much as people offered me money.. I have to truly say that I haven't done either.. How about you?

Isn't that the same as marriage?:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

> every woman is a hooker and everyman who has bought gift, dinner,
> clothes, or whatever in the hopes of getting laid has paid a hooker!

I've had women drive long distances and buy me dinner in hopes of something happening. Am I a hooker?

> every woman is a hooker and everyman who has bought gift, dinner,
> clothes, or whatever in the hopes of getting laid has paid a hooker!

I've had women drive long distances and buy me dinner in hopes of something happening. Am I a hooker?

In a word - yes.

<:D>
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun