kelel01

Tell me something I don't know . . .

I broke my arm in ten places ten days before my tenth birthday.

I have to ask, what did you do?

Was riding my bike with no hands and the front wheel went into some sand. I fell sideways, and the curb was right there. So when I put my hand out to break my fall, I had less room than I thought I did. My arm bent the wrong way, and jammed straight up into my shoulder. The weakest point was my elbow, which basically exploded. I have a distinct memory of my arm bending full range the wrong way. The doctor said the surgery was like picking pieces of eggshell out of me. They were really worried I'd broken my growth plate and would have one arm shorter than the other. I didn't though... I guess I'm just lucky. :S

I ended up with two surgeries, three pins (red white and blue for the 4th... cute, huh?), and six weeks in a cast. The worst part was how they got the pins out -- pliers. That was the closest I've ever come to fainting. To this day, the smell of isopropyl alcohol reminds me of that.
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. --Douglas Adams

I have webbed feet and a 5 inch tail, they did not fix it when I was young and now it cant be done without major surgury and pain. Piture is a few years old
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

I have webbed feet and a 5 inch tail, they did not fix it when I was young and now it cant be done without major surgury and pain.

Have you ever run in a circle and chased your own tail?;)
"Dancing Argentine Tango is like doing calculus with your feet."
-9 toes

I have webbed feet and a 5 inch tail, they did not fix it when I was young and now it cant be done without major surgury and pain.

-----------------------------------------------------------
ha ha I didnt post to be mocked, trust me Ive heard allllllll the jokes you can possible think up.
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

-----------------------------------------------------------
ha ha I didnt post to be mocked, trust me Ive heard allllllll the jokes you can possible think up.

You're serious? My apologies. [:/] I thought you were joking. [Open mouth, insert foot to about the knee]
"Dancing Argentine Tango is like doing calculus with your feet."
-9 toes

hmmm.

I dont skydive anymore, but I brew beer. I do all grain brewing, and there is a 50 pound sack of barley malt in my basement.

I usually have at least 3 types of homebrewed beer in my basement at all times.

Right now I have Porter, IPA, Steam beer, and Dunkelweizen.

My beers have won three ribbons in county fairs/homebrew contests so far.

:DisB|
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

Something about me you don't know.... I can ballroom dance... :)

I can too! I taught it for 5 years in Florida!

Then you're a hell of alot better at it than I am... but at least I won't step on your toes, very often... :D:D
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

I have 4 guardian angels working full time to protect my a$$. I've survived 5 motorbike accidents without injury. 2 years ago I owned a 993 cabriolet that I rolled, nearly took the head rest off and crawled from underneath without a scratch.

I sing abysmally.

I give very good footrubs, but only to people I know really well.

My girlfriend owns me heart 'n soul.

I'm a lot more cautious now!
:P

Gavin

Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. If you don't take it out and use it, its going to rust.