Peej

PLEASE GUYS - Help my sister win a theatre award!

Hey guys,

I've got a favour to ask all of you...

My sister is a tremendously talented up an coming theatre actress and she's been nominated for a local drama award for her role in Dracula and another show that she wrote called Jabulani Joe. The award is based on votes and so i thought i'd appeal to your good sides and ask you to hop onto the website, click on her name and vote for her if you have two secs. It would mean the world to her and to me.

Her name is Josette Eales and you'll find her under the "best breakthrough actress category" here:

http://www.at.artslink.co.za/~copydog/

Thanks so much!
PJ

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

Yes it does go through email.

Spam: not as far as i know. They're a local South African theatre group, i had a reply from the guy that runs it and the mails go to his private inbox. Plus i voted last year and have never had anything :)

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

I voted because you're always so nice to everyone in the Intros Forum. You've welcomed people so much, someone told me they thought you were a Mod! :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon