Andy_Copland

Helmet stickers/decals

Its a bit lame for gear and rigging so thought you merry people could help me out (3rd post in 15minutes? yea im drinking)

Anyway anyone know where i can get some kick arse stickers for my helmet?

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

Its a bit lame for gear and rigging so thought you merry people could help me out (3rd post in 15minutes? yea im drinking)

Anyway anyone know where i can get some kick arse stickers for my helmet?

No, but I wish I could find some more of one I do have on my BASE helmet.

It has a drawing of a geared up skydiver but instead of a regular head he has a dick head sitting on his shoulders and a patch on his jumpsuit says "Skygod". The whole drawing has a read circle and slash over it.

I was given that sticker by a really cool guy at Bridge Day years ago. He was a really interesting and fun kind of guy and I think he said his name was Bear.

I have no idea whether he had the stickers made or whether he bought them somewhere, but I really like that sticker and would like a couple of patches like that!

Walt

The Pink Mafia has helmet and bumper stickers and patches. Not sure if a big pink sticker that says, "The Pink Mafia" floats your boat, but we do have them. B|
PMS#28, Pelogrande Rodriguez#1074
My Pink M

I think Brains has the coolest sticker on his helmet. ;) It would be even cooler if he wasn't such a loser. :P (jk)

Maybe he'll post a pic of it...hint, hint.

:P I don't have it here at my office to take a pic of it. Plus it still has mud on it.:):D

For the record it says: "Get your dick pierced you fucking pussy"

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Around here, the "biker type" of stickers can usually be found at a table at the South Florida Gun Show. I got some of those white text, black background rectangular ones that say stuff like, "Question Authority," "Question Reality," and my favorite: "FUCK FEAR". I also got one that looks like a U.S. Interstate sign, and it says, "I-69". :P

-
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"