SkydiveStMarys

Crazy neighbor lady wants to go to the

movies with me, tonight!!! She is over herself...has calmed down...is acting as though NOTHING has happened...and has invited me to go to the movies with her tonight.

She wants to kill me....I just know it!!! Slash my throat, steal my Raisinets and leave me gurgling thru the credits!! Help me please!!! Someone, anyone!!

What to do... what to do??!!

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

Stupid is as stupid does!:D:D:D

Your trying to get me killed aren't you!!???:|

:ph34r::ph34r:;)
Bobbi

No way--You're my friend!!!!

I'd probably go to the flick with her just out of morbid curiosity. Of course that kind of curiosity has put me in some really bad situations, so I can't really recommend it.

Best bet is probably to ask her what flick she wants to see and when she tells you, just say: "I already saw that with your husband. [yawn]".

Walt

Actually, what you do is agree to go to the movies with her tonight. Go see whatever scary movie is playing at an early matinee showing. I think "When a Stranger Calls" is supposed to be one of those, so go see it.

Throughout the time beforehand, anonymously emulate some of the things that happened in the movie - no more than two or three - in the hours leading up to it. Then, go see the movie with her.

Don't do anything during the parts that you emulated, except say "I'd freak if that happened to me." Laugh during particuarly bad parts of the movie.

You can otherwise try talking to her during the film. Let her know, "Oh, this is SOOOOOO formulaic. I'll bet the bad guy does X to her within 5 minutes."

Generally, leave her so entirely freaked out/annoyed/firghtened of your "evil colleague of Lucifer" personality that she'll leave you alone.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Nope not going!!! Just talked to another neighbor that filled me in on some really interesting details about her(crazy neighbor)and her "hubby"...This neighbor met them two years ago...obviously the crazy neighbor and "hubby" don't remember this incident...Lets just say that this meeting is still very vivid in their minds eye....This bitch is a fucking psycho!!!!!!! And from the story HE is too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy Crap!!!

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

Aaaaaaaah, I get it now!! Hehehe;):D

Bow out gracefully...fuck that I am running like hell!!!

Bobbi

Try to keep up! After all, this 'is' your thread! This shits really got you shook, huh?
P.S. Yup! Took my meds like a good boy!

Chuck

I am not going!!! Positively, absolutely, not going! Period!!

You know...I like to run around naked with scissors like the next person, but I have to say....she is one crazy biotch!!:S:S:S

Bobbi

Yeah... I think, I'd be bowing-out as gracefully and keep as much distance between you two as possible.
You might want to discuss this all quietly with a police officer. They might want to watch her.

Chuck