NWFlyer

So What Are You Doing Since You're Not at "That" Boogie

I couldn't bring myself to start another thread with Dublin in the title. :D Besides I don't want to get bitchslapped by skymama when she comes back (oh, who am I kidding, that sounds like fun.)

You're (probably) not at The Dropzone.com postwhore's BoogieDublin Boogie.

How are you spending your weekend?

Me, I'm wrapping up work here in Toronto, then I'm on a plane down to New York for a weekend in Manhattan, staying with friends in the city and attending a good friend's wedding Saturday night.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I'm hanging out with my momma! B| We're doing all the fun girly things - hair, nails, shopping, a pub fight or two, movies, eating out - you know, all the standards.

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

I'm at the boogie but the winds picked up so I'm
taking a break.

I got the privilege of landing off with Lisamarie this
morning:D
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Delivering pizzas (parttime job).
Taking Hapkido yellow belt testing.
Cleaning inside of truck to get rid of cig smoke (I quit for real, (again!)
Laundry and clean room.
Drink that bottle of Bushmills I got last night.
Take myself out to a nice steak/lobster meal!

Hey,you had a choice.Its not my fault you decided to
fly like 4500 miles to the"PYRO VIXEN" boogie.

:P I was already in Boston so it was nowhere near 4,500 miles, and I spent the weekend in Deland, not Sebastian. My Pyro Vixen appearance was a mere cameo.

And, look at what my weekend plans are. I made a good choice for me and my friend. :)
Now get back to jumping. And if the winds are too high, well, get back to stupid skydiver tricks!

Ooh, that sounds like a blast. Hope you know how to properly build a Guinness.

Yes, but I only put forth the effort for the first few hours. After that those jokers are so drunk that I could serve them a Bud Light with a flash of cleavage and they would swear it was the best Guiness ever!! :D

Damn. Sometimes it can be so much fun being evil! B|

Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity!
~DEVIOUS BEEF~~FGF #69~

I took up a collection this week from co-workers, got $53 and brought it to the supermarket to buy ingredients to make Beer-Braised Corned Beef and Cabbage.

As you can imagine, $53 buys a good deal of the stuff, so right now, FIVE corned beefs are simmering in Harp lager and Plochman's premium natural stone ground mustard.

I must do something right, because this is the third year straight the they were eager to have me make this stuff... :)

-
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

Yum. :)

I don't have a slow cooker, and if I did, I'd probably need five of them...! They're simmering in pots on the stove, and have to cook for the better part of 3.5 hours, possibly more, but at that point I'm gonna have to tote them off to work. Good thing I got my ass moving and had them in the pots by 13:30, 'cause they're due at work at 17:30!

If you want the recipe, I'll post it. It's a good one, that a woman at work photocopied for me out of a magazine two years ago when I did it for the first time.

-
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"