stitch

The winds at Dublin are howling today

unless you were jumping a super huge floaty canopy that was just so crazy large and you were downsizing to something that was still in your range of competency

Well considering Ive been on a 190 forever, lost 15 lbs since I started on it, and the fact that I had landed the 190 in many conditions and such I did it. Ive been working up the nerve to go to the 170, the winds gave me the motivation.

The winds had nothing to do with the superman jump.

Its so cool to now have met so many dz.commers... it was a bitter sweet day today when I left. No more GA, on to a life that will have made my brother proud had he a chance to know. I will miss my GA friends but I will never be far away... Im not so easy to get rid of.:)
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

Thanks,for the comments on landing off;)......I
geuss I should thank Chaos Kitty for coming and
getting me Saturday morning,but I didn't know who
she was[:/]
If i was you I would downsize a bit more to at least
1.0:1,underloading can be as bad as overloading
sometimes.
Good times at the boogie though:)
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

I got about 14 jumps at the boogie on that 170 and I must say I felt very comfortable and in tune with it. I will stay there. Im a single mom and it just works for me. It might limit me in higher winds but thats okay, I dont need to be jumping at those times anyways.

Yea , I will definitley always come back for the Dublin boogie. I was very impressed. The town LOVES the skydivers and well I think we love the town. There were welcome signs all over the town for us, and there were so many locals at the dz... people from all walks of life... was a great vibe. Spence found a special town to have this boogie in. We are lucky to have this.
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

There's nothing wrong with sitting on the ground because winds are too high or too choppy for your comfort level.

But if you want to talk about something dangerous... dirt diving with creepers in full gear is dangerous. I took one to my face when kneeling on during the GSL meet... :S I got a busted lip and a headache from it too.. B|
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

The Snow @ 9000 ft wasn't much fun on Sunday...

Let me second that. I was really glad I went back and reconsidered wearing my camera helmet. That definitely cured my from wanted to jump again. I took a nap instead.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

The Snow @ 9000 ft wasn't much fun on Sunday...

Let me second that. I was really glad I went back and reconsidered wearing my camera helmet. That definitely cured my from wanted to jump again. I took a nap instead.

I thought about wearing my Camera helmut too... :D I reconsidered because I've jumped in the rain before knew it could be painful. :P

I was glad I did the jump as it was overall an awesome 6-way with a WR holder... B|
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Well,at least you didn't get a galaxy altimeter smashed into your mouth full force like I did,loading
the skyvan during Delands'boogie.B|B|
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

I HAD A 69 WITH LISA MARIE!! What did you do in Dublin?;)
See it's all fun and games until you have a "shoe" incident. But on a positive note, at least you didn't get hit in head by a rogue sneaker doing its first solo from about 8000ft.

Lisa, I'm glad you're ok.
Inveniam Viam aut Faciam
I'm back biatches!