thegreekone

You know your honey is cool when........?

she takes you to the best sushi place, ever, AND picks up the check :)
tells you "you may not want to look" when she does a u-turn in rush hour traffic in downtown chicago and then does one like a true pro. B|

hasn't even been a day since you last saw her face and you miss her terribly. :$

*sets guy card down for guy police to dispose of as they see fit* B|

I still maintain there can't possibly be "best sushi ever" in a flyover state. :|
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

*sets guy card down for guy police to dispose of as they see fit*

We (us women, that is) won't take it away from you...your just coming to your senses....that girls are much better then guys.....in EVERYTHING!;) Doesn't make you any less then a guy for admiting to it.:D:D:D

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

she takes you to the best sushi place, ever, AND picks up the check

He won't ever let me pay the check. I've given up even carrying a purse out when he is home. :)

tells you "you may not want to look" when she does a u-turn in rush hour traffic in downtown chicago and then does one like a true pro.

Hmmm...he won't LET me drive when he's home. Of course, seeing as I'm the rebel in this relationship, there might be some reason for that. >:(

hasn't even been a day since you last saw her face and you miss her terribly.

It's been 45 days since I saw his face and I miss him as much now as the day he went up that escalator to go back to Kosovo. :(
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

I still maintain there can't possibly be "best sushi ever" in a flyover state. :|

So...next time, don't fly over, and I'll take you to Izumi's. ;)
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

You're welcome, hon! I'm glad that my tax returns got here in time for me to be able to treat you.

Told you the sushi was good. :P;)

:$:D Ok...so Chicago traffic wasn't working for me. I got us to our next locations, right? :)

Miss you too. :$
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

I know my honey is cool when . . . (getting off sushi and back to the thread:P)

. . she takes me to see "Blackhawk Down" on Valentine's Day.

. . I come home from work and she's made me a new jumpsuit 'cause "I thought you needed a new one."

. . she sometimes outshoots me when we go to the range.

. . she jumps out of planes with me.

:)

After 22 years of marriage he still opens the door for me. Car door, house door, jump door...

He lets me go from the inside of the plane so I don't have to crawl out there in the big cold wind.

He buys me a new semi-auto for Valentine's Day with a leather holster for packing it around.

He still tells me he loves me every day even after all these years and 4 kids!

He always puts up with the colors I choose to make his next jump suit out of and wears them proudly.

He always puts up with the colors I choose to make his next jump suit out of and wears them proudly.

I know John doesn't need a fast-falling suit as much as you do, but I think you should make him a matching shiny black suit. :DB|
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Oh My God No! First of all those black stretch vinyl suits are HARD to make and secondly I don't want everyone staring at his cute butt! And thirdly I would never be able to keep up with him in freefall with a suit like that on! I have to wear weights and that stupid hefty garbage bag of a suit as it is! And fourthly I don't think he would wear it because they really aren't that comfortable, hot in the summer and cold in the winter. I wouldn't wear the thing if I had a better alternative. It's kind of like wearing high heel shoes. Yeah, they look good but OUCH! John would't wear the heels either. Don't even ask him. Trust me.

she takes you to the best sushi place, ever, AND picks up the check :)
tells you "you may not want to look" when she does a u-turn in rush hour traffic in downtown chicago and then does one like a true pro. B|

hasn't even been a day since you last saw her face and you miss her terribly. :$

*sets guy card down for guy police to dispose of as they see fit* B|

Ahhhh. And MY MAN B| cleaned my house while I was working one of those God-awful 30-hour shifts. Got home to a vacuumed floor and a clean kitchen and clothes. Know how nice THAT is??? He is TOO good. :)

linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

Well, I have to share, since we are on the subject.

My honey, while we were at the library earlier today, looked for about half an hour and found a couple of skydiving books for me. She was reading them and showing me pictures.

Did I mention that she thinks I am crazy for skydiving and that she would NEVER jump herself?

She is quite the shiznit..........B|

----he hands you a big chunk of his hard-earned bonus and tells you "go get your rig babe!"

---he goes ice skating with you, falls down a couple of times and hurts himself, and still gets back out there.

Yeah, after 11 years, it's nice that we still love eachother, but even better, we still LIKE eachother:D
Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28