mouth

Pro track face going black, fuzzy

Please tell me I'm not the only one to experience this problem. My ProTrack has served me well through my jumping career and now I'm faced with the screen being very dark and fuzzy black. Any ideas as to why? I've replaced the batteries with no luck.

Edited because I wrote JumpTrack which is the computer program rather than ProTrack which is the log.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

yes, I am talkign about my pro track...just had the box out for the computer interface and typed the wrong thing. Maybe it will let me correct it.

That said I have emailed them so maybe they have an idea. I was just curious if it was just me or if others have had the same problem.

--
Hot Mama

I have not checked with L and B about one that is out of Warranty...so I am not sure if it would be cost effective to get it fixed.

It is very easy to tweak an LCD display...Mine was a case of it getting too hot, too cold will do one in as well I have replaced MANY a laptop screen when someoine let it freeze in a car trunk overnight.. and then there is always a hard shock to it.

L&B's service is the best, bar none. They're probably on holidays this week, but send 'em an email anyway.

You'll be amazed at the results.

C.

Brother Wayward's rule of the day...
"Never ever ever go skydiving without going parachuting immediately afterwards."
100% PURE ADRENALENS

They emailed me back and said they would correct the problem. He didn't say what the possible problem was but said they could fix it.

I do hope they will tell me what happened to it so that I can be more careful with it in the future. Even though I dodn't RELY on the altimeter part of the device I really do rely heavily on the logbook part.

--
Hot Mama