tntsawers

Help with RW suit

I have been looking fo my first RW suit.

My problem: I dont know what all the stuff is. The manufacturers i have tried do so many extras and i dont know what they are let alone if i will need them or if they are worth the extra cash.

There are also too many coloour option : i have a black and red rig and i tried to design a tony suit but it just looked stupid. there was too much red but the other option was not enough red.

Is there any where i can get a decent one 2nd hand for now untill i figure out what i need from an RW suit

I got my freefly pants from Rainbow designs and there great but there RW suits are not so good

All the options are simply options. Simply it comes down to getting the material and fit that is appropiate for your weight and weight. Get booties and grippers. Beyond that all the different goofy booties, zippers, grippers and other options that companies have come up with are really inconsequential and come down to personal preference. The base suit with booties typically will work well for your start. In another 500-1000 jumps after you build more skill and experience then you'll have figured out what options you want. Beyond that you'll just be working with other people's opinions on options and you know what they say about opinions.

Pick the company you want to do business with (there are many many threads about that on the site), call them up and talk to them (or e-mail them). Tell them about your height and weight and go from there.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."