Reginald

Nick name help

Okay, I've got a friend at my DZ that has 2 reserve rides and no cutaways in 100 jumps. I'm not creative enough to think up a good nick name but there's gotta be one there somewhere!

Any ideas?
"We've been looking for the enemy for some time now. We've finally found him. We're surrounded. That simplifies things." CP

Okay, I've got a friend at my DZ that has 2 reserve rides and no cutaways in 100 jumps. I'm not creative enough to think up a good nick name but there's gotta be one there somewhere!

Any ideas?

How about ChopChop - or is that one taken?:P
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

How about ChopChop - or is that one taken?:P

Yes, but wouldn't that imply something was chopped?:P

Ok - how about sissydog?:o:P:P:P
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

So he's got two instances of landing with two canopies out? Or did he just go straight to reserve?

Both hard pulls and directly to reserve...
"We've been looking for the enemy for some time now. We've finally found him. We're surrounded. That simplifies things." CP

How about just having someone inspect and replace his pilot chute and spandex (or whatever) pouch, and give him lessons in packing it?

Then you can call him Hi-hooooh (as in hi-hooooh Silver! Away!)

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)