Hawkins121

Do know it all Bitches really know it all?

OK, fine. If we're going to get all serious.

To everyone in this thread: Just because, after analyzing the information about how people behave and react, you come to the conclusion that you, and you alone, have the one correct approach to human interaction

doesn't make it so!

That is all.

Wendy W.

See - she SHOULD be in the misuse of logic department.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Your mama is so fat that when she dances at a concert, the entire band skips!

Took your mamma to the drive in and she didn't have to pay, cause I dressed her up to look just like a Chevrolet.

---
xenaswampjumper SPANKS THIS ASS!!! I WISH karenmeal spanked this ass too.....

Your mama is so fat that when she dances at a concert, the entire band skips!

Took your mamma to the drive in and she didn't have to pay, cause I dressed her up to look just like a Chevrolet.

Yo momma so fat the girl has her own zipcode!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Your mama so black, when she went to nightschool they marked her absent!

Yo mama so fat she went to the movies and sat next to everyone

Yo mamma so fat you have ta roll over twice to get off her...

Yo mama so fat when I get on top of her my ears pop

Yo mama so fat when she wears a yellow raincoat, people said "Taxi!"

Yo mama so fat she gotta pull down her pants to get into her pockets

Yo mama so fat when she sits on my face I can't hear the stereo

Yo mama so fat whenever she goes to the beach the tide comes in

Yo mama so fat she wakes up in sections

Yo mama so fat her clothes have stretch marks

---
xenaswampjumper SPANKS THIS ASS!!! I WISH karenmeal spanked this ass too.....

I'm sorry but the statute of limitations on thread derailment has already passed. You'll have to try again tomorrow.

I do what I want. You can't stop me!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

I am a know it all dick. I am going to start my own thread and derail that too.
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

Some people have something to say about everything... Not just some things... They have been there, done that. They always know how you feel and they have a long story to go along with it. They have IQ's of 200 and weekly paychecks that equal the same. Their insecurities run so deep that the actually feel people should feel lucky that they are sharing their version of intrigue with them.

These are the people I want to see die in a fire.

You really have no couth. What exactly, may I ask, is wrong with you? "These are the people I want to see die in a fire". Who says something like that? Obviously someone who doesn't have a whole lot going on upstairs.

Before you start making nasty comments about people, make sure you know something about them. My mom is an extremely intelligent woman, she has more brains in her little pinky, then you do in your entire body.

Get a life dude, seriously, and grow a pair.

Do the rest of the world a favor also, and learn to keep your mouth shut...Or in this case, just don't write anything...

Remember when you were a kid? They teach you, "If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all"...Why don't you go and repeat that a few hundred times, or maybe more. It'll help you out a lot in life.

Following in your mothers footsteps I see.

>
I'm proud to follow in the footsteps of such a strong and intelligent woman.

I cant repeat that in my head because the voices of all of the people I have killed will drown it out.

<~~That is just really very stupid. Grow up dude.

He still needs a spanking

Oooo, Oooo, that's my department. Yes!:P

I really love how when the title reads "know-it-all bitches", Rebecca, GFD, RL, GTA and me strangely appear:D;):P The force is stronger this way.
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

I really love how when the title reads "know-it-all bitches", Rebecca, GFD, RL, GTA and me strangely appear:D;):P The force is stronger this way.

I've met Shannon, and "bitch" is not a word I would use when she's within sniper range.

Also, after meeting RL, I'd hazzard a guess that while you can call her just about anything and she'll just shrug it off, you'd better not leave any stray hairs lying about for the mini-effigy she might create to help you learn the error of your ways. :P:D
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Not "bitch" in the negative connotation, silly.

But neither way bothers me. You can call me whatever you like. It won't make me give a shit, but might make me laugh at one who resorts to name-calling.

I am of the generation whose girlfriends call each other bitches all the time. When one of my closest friends calls or vice versa, we answer "What up, bitch":P Usually the other responds something along the lines of "Not much, whore";) That's when you know you have a very caring and lasting friendship:) These are our terms of endearment.:)
I guess it's a high school thing we just never outgrew. Some things never change.:)
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.