darnknit

DO KNOW IT ALL PACKERS KNOW IT ALL?

so today i get a slamming spinner, after i kick out of the line twists i get to fix the tension knots. i go to collapse my slider, and i notice a post it note on my slider that says "STOP BEATING ME WITH A CROWBAR!".

so after i land, i rip the chopstick out of the little fucker's tongue and explain to him the charater building qualities that beating him with a crowbar will instill, while i am beating him with a crowbar.

NOW, it starts to get weird.

the other packers are all screaming, "STOP IT, YOU'RE KILLING HIM! I DON'T EVEN LIKE HIM, BUT THIS IS WRONG!". i don't get it. it's gonna be a long season, i'm gonna need alot of pack jobs. i would have thought they would enjoy the economic opportunity offered by me "culling the herd", if you will. their reaction sempt just the opposite. what's up with that?

pulling is cool. keep it in the skin

rules for hiring a packer:

If it's a good opening - thank them -
if it's a bad opening - you should have packed yourself.

only two rules I know of.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Why not pack your own rig...

perhaps you don't fully understand the dynamics of all dropzone operations.(before you post any crap about how you understand how dropzones work, look at your sigline) just thought you might want to hit the ground running sport.

you can beat yourself into a pulp......let me know when your gonna do it though...I wanna watch.

your friends think i am the mean and bitter one. i find that ironic, in an amusing way.

Rule #3, give your packer new groovy underwear as a tip.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Rule #3, give your packer new groovy underwear as a tip.

I don't think he would appreciate it as much as a female would.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Um...

Who packed that canopy you left in the cornfield?

I forget.

(Well, not really. Looking for it was a long, painful, fruitless and ultimately quite expensive ordeal.)

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

i don't get it. it's gonna be a long season, i'm gonna need alot of pack jobs. i would have thought they would enjoy the economic opportunity offered by me "culling the herd", if you will. their reaction sempt just the opposite. what's up with that?

Maybe they've unionized?

Looking for it was a long, painful, fruitless and ultimately quite expensive ordeal.)

sorry you had to go through all that. exactly how much did me cutting away Brian Kunkowski's canopy cost you? because up until this very second i had not realized that my decision to live had cost you so much. i was under the impression that i had paid Brian Kunkowski every penny i had owed him. i was also under the impression that the payment was of my own. your post seems to imply that i have cheated either you or Brian. although i find it difficult to believe that i have any debts of which i am unaware, it would be a simple matter for you to supply me with a receipt or invoice, or some other document that would indicate financial responsibility on my part. in which case you would recieve prompt payment.

lighten up Francis,

"mean and bitter"

is one thing.

Cynical is another.

let me know when you understand the difference, honey. because you will like me then.

by the way, any post you make saying you understand the difference between 'mean and bitter' and 'cynical' should seamlessly include your justification of being cynical allowing you to call a human being an idiot.

good luck shecky

oh come on, they didnt care if he lived or died, they were just stalling so they could clean out his tent before he regained conciousness
too bad all they got was an i-pod a snoopy blanket half a bottle of grey goose and a bong made out of a water bottle, a bic pen, and some tin-foil

packers have gone soft these days, "oh, i work soo hard, you dont appreciate me" get back to work before i appreciate you down the stairs, bitches

dammit pj the season hasnt even started yet and we already have a crippled packer, its gonna be a long summer, im thinking the wack-a-packer arcade game might not be such a bad idea, i might have to take one for the team and join in on it. nothing increases productivity and morale like blunt force trauma.

can it you quiche eating nancy boy, its cause of trance dancing crackpots like you packers get a bad name.

somebody at your dz needs to step up and let all the packers know whos boss.
next thing you know you and all your flower child cronies will be throwing poop at manifest.
remember HITS NOT TIPS FOR PACKERS

if your packer isnt cowering in the corner after sunset youve failed as a skydiver.