ladyskydiver

Veterinarians

University of Florida is a good school. I'm biased towards UC Davis, but I'm a Davis graduate myself. These days vet school has gotten so expensive, I'm not sure if being in state even matters any more, but Wisconsin's not bad either. Happy to discuss further if you want to PM me directly.

Janna

Colorado State is one of the best. Penn State is also very good as is Tufts.

"One out of every four American's are suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you."

Colorado State is one of the best. Penn State is also very good as is Tufts.

Glad to hear Penn State is a good one. My Son says he would like to be a Vet.
With exposure to our 13 South African Pigmy Hedgehogs, Skink, Dogs, cats, & Macaw, we hope he keeps those desires through school.

Thank you, Cora. It's all going pretty nice. I'm chained to this oxygen bottle and a bunch of med's and that keeps me from doing what I want most of the time but otherwise, it's all good. You guys are in my thoughts and prayers, always.

TripleF

"Upon seeing the shadow of a pigeon, one must resist the urge to look up."

Sorry it took so long to reply. The email telling me to look here got spam filtered. All of the vet schools in the US must get accredited by the American Veterinary Medical Association so in terms of a baseline they are all at a given level which compared to the rest of the world is pretty high. As for which vet school is best it likely depends on what aspect of vet medicine you are most interested in pursuing. In addition getting accepted to veterinary school can be very competitive and there is the school of thought to take what ever you can get. Please feel free to pm me if you want more information.

Happiness,
Doc Sherry