RkyMtnHigh

WIFI at WPB Airport...Woo Hoo!

Soon I board a flight to Atlanta, then on to Memphis for an interview. If all goes well tomorrow, then I head to San Diego for the final interview with the President and hopefully an offer. *cross your fingers*:)

Soon I board a flight to Atlanta, then on to Memphis for an interview. If all goes well tomorrow, then I head to San Diego for the final interview with the President and hopefully an offer. *cross your fingers*:)

I'd cross my fingers for luck but then I wouldn't be able to type... :D

Best of luck... knock 'em dead!
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

I am crossing my fingers for you Girl !! You have had a rough year and deserve a break. Hopefully you will still be able to come out to Emerald Coast for some beach jumps. Last nights sunset jump was awesome !! Four of us did a perfect "horny Gorilla" and Slim and I flew a two stack down.

Take Care Katee,

Timber

I am crossing my fingers for you Girl !! You have had a rough year and deserve a break. Hopefully you will still be able to come out to Emerald Coast for some beach jumps. Last nights sunset jump was awesome !! Four of us did a perfect "horny Gorilla" and Slim and I flew a two stack down.

Take Care Katee,

Timber

I wouldn't miss the beach boogie. Looking forward to it. Right now I'm stuck in Atlanta, flight delayed, getting me into Memphis around midnight..Ugh! I want to be rested for tomorrow. I'll just make the best of it.
Thanks for the good wishes, Timber. Can't wait to see you all again.:)