likestojump

Thunderbow and Starlite value

well, this goes back to before my time...

I have a Thunderbow and a Starlite - both seems to be in excellent shape, lines are good, and overall they seem to be airworthy.

I am having trouble figuring our what they are worth - can anybody help ? The DOMs are Thunbderbow 1976 and 1971 for the Starlite (has the X slider).

well, this goes back to before my time...

I have a Thunderbow and a Starlite - both seems to be in excellent shape, lines are good, and overall they seem to be airworthy.

I am having trouble figuring our what they are worth - can anybody help ? The DOMs are Thunbderbow 1976 and 1971 for the Starlite (has the X slider).

I'd just list them for bidding and or offers...I'm sure there IS some interest.

I have a T-bow that I was told was worth 100.00 US, but for that I'll just hang onto it, probably be worth more in 20 years! ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Parachutes like this are worth what people are willing to pay for them. Usually you won't have a problem getting $100 - $150 for them. But to the right buyer you might get more for them.

you guys are echoing my thoughts. I figured $100-200 for fun and games, but eBay it is - perhaps I can get a little more. It's a shame we have snow here, otherwise i would definitely trashbag them and get to know what they feel like.

props to all the people who jumped them - even being a (relatively newly born) rigger it still took me a second to figure the lines on the T-bow. Poynters volume 1 is good help.

blues

I may be interested in them and if I'm not then I know a guy who is. We did a jump a couple months ago with some vintage gear. Mostly PC's but one had a T-Bow and she put it dead center in the peas.

If your getting rid of it shoot me an email or let me know what it's listed under on ebay.

I'm jumping a Russian PC this Saturday. We're having a "Round Accuracy" meet so if anyone is in the Deland area come on out. Especially if you have some vintage gear you want to get rid of.

They're both trash, worthless and dangerous. As a matter of fact, they're so bad, you should not even have them in the house...

I am willing to help you in this matter.

Please send them immediately for disposal... address to follow.;););)

JW

Always remember that some clouds are harder than others...