baseknut

Mirage MO

The MO holds the following canopies:

RESERVE CANOPIES: 113-135 sq. ft
NON CROSS-BRACED MAIN CANOPIES: 107 (loose)-135 sq. ft
AIRLOCKED MAIN CANOPIES: 107-135 sq. ft (very tight)
21 CELL CROSS-BRACED MAIN CANOPIES: 109-119 sq. ft. (tight)
27 CELL CROSS-BRACED MAIN CANOPIES: 99-109 sq. ft

However I have an MOS and LOVE it! I have a Pilot 124 in my Mirage and it fits nicely. Here is a picture of mine
Breathe out so I can breathe you in...

Anyone have a picture of a Mirage MO in action? What size canopies do you have in them? And are you satisfied with your Mirage?

what kind of a question is that ???

I can send you a picture of M4, or even an M7 on a large jumper and they will all look the same.
the canopy sized are very clearly posted on the Mirage website.
to answer your only valid question - yes, I have been satisfied with all the Mirage products that I have owned or used.

The M0S, M0, and MT will all hold a PDR126.

My previous rig was an M0S, and it fit a 135 sabre/stiletto very nicely. You could put a 150 in it if humidity was on your side, but jumping it with a 120 I thought was a little dodgy (loose.)

I currently have an MT, and have had a stiletto 107, katana 120, katana 107, katana 97, velocity 103, velocity 96, and a velocity 90 in it, and they all fit well.

I've been very happy with my mirages and their customer service, and next time I'm in the market for a rig I'll be buying another one.

The M0S, M0, and MT will all hold a PDR126.

My previous rig was an M0S, and it fit a 135 sabre/stiletto very nicely. You could put a 150 in it if humidity was on your side, but jumping it with a 120 I thought was a little dodgy (loose.)

I currently have an MT, and have had a stiletto 107, katana 120, katana 107, katana 97, velocity 103, velocity 96, and a velocity 90 in it, and they all fit well.

I've been very happy with my mirages and their customer service, and next time I'm in the market for a rig I'll be buying another one.

I have no regret for buying my M0, got a great deal on it used. My concern was that Mirage's website stated that a Sabre 2 135 was tight. My 150 fit just fine and my new 135 seems to be normal. I bought my container used so I am in no way complaining, but if you are flying a 135 or think to soon be flying one, get the MT. It is the same reserve but you will be able to downsize further with that container. Hope this helps.