skinnyshrek

Heineken light

So by drinking light beer I am increasing the amount of time it takes for me to get to the "to drunk" level and therefore possibly avoiding it all together.

LMAO! Gotcha. :ph34r:

I do like light beer is for those all day drinking binges, but I prefer the cheap shit (Miller Lite, et al). Gets you to a certain "set point" and then no matter how many more you drink you don't exceed it. Yeah, it tastes like crap but after the first twelve pack I can't taste it anymore anyway! ;)

It really is not that bad

What the F%$@# is wrong with you people these days.. LITE and BEER are two words that should ALWAYS be mutually exclusive...

LITE beer is just a sorry excuse for getting pisswater in a can or bottle......sheesh.... KIDS these days..[:/]

Light beer? Why bother? :S

I know, just thought i'd try it. I am a beer snob myself...It was just a comment people. put the natural and paps down
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I thought Heineken was a light beer already.:P

Right now I'm having a home brewed raspberry weizen. Mmmm. Now that's got some flavor.:)

Note to self: Invite yourself over to John and Valinda's. Soon. B|
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke