stitch

Choosy mothers choose"JIF"..........

You left out no likey peanut butter. :|

Jif on Pop Tarts ... Need I say more? :)

Shame on you....ruining good POP-TARTS[:/]
I just had some frosted strawberry,yummy.:)
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

most of the name brand PB has sugar and added oils. Don't know why, they just do. Too few ingredients labels say "Peanuts" and end it there. Again, don't know why. I prefer roasted Valencia peanuts with nothing else in there. Usually found in health food stores and in bulk. Just peanuts. Roasted & ground.

I don't eat peanut butter on bread. A jar a spoon and i'm all good. :)

That was dinner last night!:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Why is that ridiculous? I don't like torn-up bread either.

Because in the years I've spent using Peter Pan, I've never had a problem with torn bread as a result of peanut butter that was not creamy enough.

I think the girl must have had some really old peanut butter or something.

Spreads like butter for me. *rim shot*

Go figure.

most of the name brand PB has sugar and added oils. Don't know why, they just do.

You Serious? I can appreciate the health benefits of "healthy" peanut butter but I can also appreciate the taste of Jif or P.P.
That spot isn't bad at all, the winds were strong and that was the issue! It was just on the downwind side.

Why is that ridiculous? I don't like torn-up bread either.

Because in the years I've spent using Peter Pan, I've never had a problem with torn bread as a result of peanut butter that was not creamy enough.

I think the girl must have had some really old peanut butter or something.

Spreads like butter for me. *rim shot*

Go figure.

I don't know what rimming has to do with it, but OK, I see your point.

But if she found that Peter Pan's consistency wasn't buttery creamy enough for a skimpy piece of thin white bread, but JIF was... then I'd kinda see her point too.

Frankly, if that really is "The most rediculous[sic] thing (you) ever heard ", you gotta get out more.

There's so much more ridiculousness you have yet to experience...I mean, it's ridiculous actually, how much much more there is. Compared to the peanut butter thing? Psh. You're gonna freak. :|

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

...Jif on Pop Tarts ... Need I say more? :)

Alan, Alan, Alan...and here I thought you were a Pop Tart connoisseur only to find out that you're as much redneck as I am.....

:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

most of the name brand PB has sugar and added oils. Don't know why, they just do.

You Serious? I can appreciate the health benefits of "healthy" peanut butter but I can also appreciate the taste of Jif or P.P.

Health benefits have fuck all to do with it. I just like the pure good taste of peanut butter. I don't need candy. And I really don't need good taste to be disguised. It's all really a matter of refined tastes, I suppose. Peanuts aren't made with sugar and they are already soaked in oil. Adding shit just takes the goodness another step away from me. Plus, I admit, I'm a minimalist when it comes to food. I appreciate food in original, unmolested forms first, then slowly add as needed. But I'd be willing to bet a good number of people who prefer the additive laden PB have also had many foods that are so many steps removed from their original state. Packaged veggies - not garden fresh. Prepared and processed foods. I don't know. I'm not a "health freak" - as though being healthy requires freakiness. I just like my food unfucked with and closer to natural as possible. Somehow, for me, that makes it more like food and less like shit, plastic, garbage, disease and pain. I'm not a health nut but I do enjoy health as oppsed to its alternative. And it occurs to me that the evidence is in on how to be healthy and it seems to have nothing to do with sugars, extra saturated fats, and chemicals. As Dylan said, "You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows" Doesn't take a smart guy to see what is healthy and what isn't. Just happens that what's healthy is largely also what's good. Not always, just frequently enough to carry weight. Go figure. Eating enough trash will catch up with you. All things do.And, frankly, most PB is trash. It may taste good to the immature palette, and tasting good seems to be all anyone cares about anyway. But tasting good alone won't do you any good. And once you have limited sugars, you do begin to taste foods as they are meant to be tasted. Sugar alters the taste sensation so that eventually that's what you expect. So does salt. There's a whole world out there that is full of good, untainted, unadulterated foods. Shoving chemicals and additives in your gullet will keep that world away. Ok BY me, just not FOR me.

I love Peanut butter out of the bottle...... but peanut butter and jelly sammiches make me ill.. I think that is ALL we ever got from the nuns for lunch when I was little... I STILL hafve that as one of my few food aversions.....:S

Health benefits have fuck all to do with it. I just like the pure good taste of peanut butter. I don't need candy. And I really don't need good taste to be disguised. It's all really a matter of refined tastes, I suppose. Peanuts aren't made with sugar and they are already soaked in oil. Adding shit just takes the goodness another step away from me. Plus, I admit, I'm a minimalist when it comes to food. I appreciate food in original, unmolested forms first, then slowly add as needed. But I'd be willing to bet a good number of people who prefer the additive laden PB have also had many foods that are so many steps removed from their original state. Packaged veggies - not garden fresh. Prepared and processed foods. I don't know. I'm not a "health freak" - as though being healthy requires freakiness. I just like my food unfucked with and closer to natural as possible. Somehow, for me, that makes it more like food and less like shit, plastic, garbage, disease and pain. I'm not a health nut but I do enjoy health as oppsed to its alternative. And it occurs to me that the evidence is in on how to be healthy and it seems to have nothing to do with sugars, extra saturated fats, and chemicals. As Dylan said, "You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows" Doesn't take a smart guy to see what is healthy and what isn't. Just happens that what's healthy is largely also what's good. Not always, just frequently enough to carry weight. Go figure. Eating enough trash will catch up with you. All things do.And, frankly, most PB is trash. It may taste good to the immature palette, and tasting good seems to be all anyone cares about anyway. But tasting good alone won't do you any good. And once you have limited sugars, you do begin to taste foods as they are meant to be tasted. Sugar alters the taste sensation so that eventually that's what you expect. So does salt. There's a whole world out there that is full of good, untainted, unadulterated foods. Shoving chemicals and additives in your gullet will keep that world away. Ok BY me, just not FOR me.

Bravo!!!

The crowd goes wild.... *Applause... screams of woohoo and shit like that*
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto