alanab

If you're still a hottie and you still know it....

Hmm were you guys at Spaceland by recently??

Mel was a week or two ago with Alli and Jason.

To the lovely Rosa...
***Bettina and Mel are absolutely beautiful and wonderful, but, then again, so are their guys. They make wonderful couples! ***

:)So.... you are spoken for again, are you? B|

Mel was a week or two ago with Alli and Jason.

Alli the girl with the Abs??

As the other girl landed, her shirt blew back and we could see really well defined Abs.

I "overheard" a few girls on the ground talking..........

"I would'nt mind abs like that..........Bitch"

ok. I know what you look like now. I saw you at dinner with him. I jumped with some of his friends on some 12 to 15 ways we did.

I think I misquoted you earlier. I was just wondering in general how someone could be "not quite single".
(just making conversation)
What is involved in a realtionship that a woman classifies herself as not quite single?

just curious
drakeshelby

I am pretty much spoken for, again

NNNOOO! All our hopes and dreams have just been crushed!!!!:(

oh well i guessse i should find soneone my age....;)
--------------------------------------------------
Fear is not a confession of weakness, it is an oportunity for courage.

ok. I know what you look like now. I saw you at dinner with him.

Well, you could also have recognized me in the pic. I mean, I look the same...it was taken only a couple of hours after I had dinner. :ph34r: The only difference is that my hair was still wet at dinner. I was left behind at the DZ without a way to change and my hair ended up air drying. Charlie took pity on me and drove me to dinner.

What is involved in a realtionship that a woman classifies herself as not quite single?

Honey, you are beating a dead horse. I already explained that I only wrote that because I am not entirely sure of any of these girl's relationship status and cannot speak for them about their personal life. Frankly, that is none of our business. Please stop reading too much in the posts. :)

i guess i can put a couple up lol...1 is me and my husband, 1 of me and my bestest friend, 1 is just me with a ridiculous smile on my face:S and the last one is me today lol....im rep'n saint pat!

Am I the only one that can't see these?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I was just wondering in general how someone could be "not quite single".
(just making conversation)

just curious

I'll answer. A man who wont commit. Or a woman who wont commit. Dating someone off and on. Dating someone for fun, but not seriously. Being in the early stages of dating where it might be getting serious but you still dont know yet...

edited to add hottie pic so I dont hijack.. like Drake did... :ph34r:

I thought that he was asking specifically in reference to my prior guess about my friend's relationship status. I do not like talking about her or anyone else's romantic situation, if there even is anything to talk about. again, it is none of our business. I am beginning to feel like I am going to be forced to go back and edit my prior response if this keeps up! [:/]

THANKS.
That answered my question. i was just curious.

drakeshelby

Well thats JMO.. but I've gained a little experience in my old age..

that clears up the question in my mind.

OH and if I have offended ALLI.(I deeply apologize -a day of jumping on me ALLI) I had absolutely no intentions to. I was just asking a simple question that came to mind.

thanks kitty

drakeshelby
drakeshelby

lol.....i should just give up on posting any kind of attachment >:( im the only one that ends up being able to see them anyways!!! :)

I saw em :):P
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka